Mandy-1984

Maseur sandals.... Is it normal?

Mandy-1984

I bought my fiancée a pair of maseurs because she has been complaining about her feet being swollen(she is 5 months pregnant). Since she started wearing them she insists on wearing them with her toes hanging over the front of the sole which is a no-no in my books. She insists that it feels comfortable and refuses to change her ways. Is this normal? Yes or No and please explain. Is there any benefit in wearing these sandals during pregnancy?

Edited by Timmy1980

Nanaimo Girl

Dude, she's pregnant. Let her wear her shoes any which way she finds comfortable!

As to whether or not there is any benefit, as long as she feels they are helping, that's all that matters.

Nanaimo Girl

LMFAO just saw this was posted in Have a Laugh. Shame on me for posting before having my morning coffee!!!

Mandy-1984

Thanks mate...... I've been treading on egg shells for a while so the last thing I want to do is have an argument over something so trivial. I guess I don't understand what benefit can be achieved by wearing them like that and how it can be comfortable!

Slapdasherie

Why on earth would you need to have an argument about the way someone chooses to wear their shoes?

• Like 1

Sancti-claws

Its Maseur sandals - normal went out the window at that point!!!

• Like 2

Mandy-1984

Why on earth would you need to have an argument about the way someone chooses to wear their shoes

I worded it wrong- what I meant to say was I hope that by wearing them that way no damage will occur. No one has actually stated if it's normal to wear them like that lol

Edited by Timmy1980