Sezzey

Better late than never hey :-)

Sezzey

Hi all you due in March mummy's!

I've decided to pop in and say 'Hi' and introduce myself. I am currently pregnant with Bub #2 and am due on the 30th March 2016. I had a great experience with the girls from my first DIG I thought I drop in here and see how those who are due around the same time are going.

A bit about me, I'm 34 and currently 16w pregnant. Things have been pretty smooth sailing so far besides being a tad exhausted but being a shift worker with a toddler will do that!

My last pregnancy with my little boy (16mths) was pretty good until the end. I had GD's which was managed by diet but still a punish doing bloods every day and being monitored closely. At 36w I had a growth scan which showed there was a restriction in his umbilical cord meaning he wasn't getting a lot of nutrients but was getting the oxygen he needed making him quite small. His abdominal circumference was in the 4th percentile and there were concerns that he may stop getting nutrients all together so I was put on bed rest and monitored every second day until 37+3 when my Ob's decided he needed to come out. I started on steroid injections for his lungs and at 38w my little man was born via elective c/s weighing in at a little 2.55kg. He had no health issues and has been a joy ever since.

Anyway, I hope you're all going well, feeling ok and enjoying the journey :-)

Sezzey

Runner5

Hey Sezzey,

Welcome aboard :) A few of us still call in from time to time but you'll find most of us on FB, if you'd care to join in, drop me a PM with your FB email/real name and I'll add you to the group.

I'm 20+3 with baby #2 as well, #1 is a 2 and a bit yo boy who keeps us rather busy :)