Dazzler69

Pregnant wofe

Dazzler69

Hey guys me and my wife will be having our first child, I'm nervous and worried about money and if ill ever live up to the expectation of being a great dad. Has anyone else felt.this way before as well?? Also trying to get your wife to speak to you about how she is feeling anyone else found that hard as well

katpaws

Seeing as no one has replied, as a woman i found books like Baby Love helpful in understanding what was going on with the baby's development in the womb, plus another book that had pictures of the baby's changing size etc. There are also a great range of books on being a dad, so check out your local library.

Being anxious during pregnancy is normal, for both mother and father. Make sure you can attend some of the appointments with your wife (ante natal care) and be there for the scans - truly amazing experiences! Don't place too many expectations on yourself - or your wife - as having a baby is always a personal and different experience for everyone.

Kids cost money, nothing much you can do there. There are ways to save money on clothes and furniture and babies don't mind second hand things. Costs are more apparent when kids hit school - school fees, uniforms, etc.

Being pregnant for a woman is a wonderful and weird experience. It can be a hormonal a rollercoaster - and it can be physically draining. It can be scary and fantastic all at the one time. It is very hard to explain. But if you go the antenatal appointments and scans, that should give you a way of discussing with your wife what she is feeling.

Sorry this is coming from a woman but thought someone should reply to you!

daddy2be16

Hey mate I haven't really been thinking about money wise when the baby is born even though I haven't got a job at the moment but I have been worrying that I am not going to be a good father but I think that's what all us men feel like

By the way I am Allen