Sign in to follow this  
pinkdolphin

inspiration at home

pinkdolphin

wondering about the above company.....does anyone make money

Amica

Hi OP, I read this the other day but didn't reply and came back and searched for your post.

I just signed up as a consultant yesterday and I am very excited. .

This weekend is the best weekend to sign up as a consultant as you can get a $50 Executive kit with a serious amount of stuff in it, plusmany products are 25% off this weekend if you want to buy more.

PM me if you want any details. I have 2 friends who have been doing it for ages and they love it. They just came back from the conference on the Gold Coast actually. I have spent lots of money with them. Now I can spend it in my own sales!

Edited by B.feral3

maybeonemore

Ive also just joined up very excited not sure about the money yet obviously but cant hurt to give it a go.

klr75

i don't know about what it's like to be a consultant, but I love their product !!!

• Like 1

Beancat

I am going to follow this

Did you ladies look into other party sales

I thought about Tupperware for a while but I think it is getting too hard to sell now with more competitors that are cheaper

Currently considering Arbonne but quite like inspiration at home

*Ker*

A friend does it. She doesn't make a huge amount, but a little. Their products are excellent though!

maybeonemore

Hi Beancat

If your interested YIAH have a special on at the moment kits are $20 or $50. If you interested PM me and i can be your sponsor. The only requirement for the special kit price is to sell or buy yourself 100pv worth of products by the end of the month or 200pv worth of products for the $50 kit, this is quite easy to do yourself or sell a few to your family and friends. Ive only just started myself but i have learned a great amount in the last 2 weeks. It depends how your market yourself and what you know about the products as to how much money you earn. You can do tastings, markets or fundraisers. Let me know what you think.

I am going to follow this

Did you ladies look into other party sales

I thought about Tupperware for a while but I think it is getting too hard to sell now with more competitors that are cheaper

Currently considering Arbonne but quite like inspiration at home