~Mintie~

Clomid & OI #122

~Mintie~

New thread time ladies. Here's the link to your old thread.

Cheers,

~Mintie~

MarleyS

Gold!

Yikes, well got ready to do my trigger, pricked myself again with the drawing needle, felt faint looking at the blood coming out of my thumb, had to get DH to help me. Felt better after a while so finished making up the pregnyl, only to find a floatie in the syringe!! Argh!! Had to discard so no trigger....... Guess we'll just BD for the next few days and hope I ovulate.

Not a good night....the things we do TTC...

Shiv7897

Hope it works Marley! :)

Nene1*

Good luck Marley fingers crossed for you!

Tra - that's a good progesterone result, fingers crossed for you too :)

How's everyone else going?

Had my 21cd blood test yesterday and my ob called me just before with results, 67 progesterone so definitely ovulated. So will test Sunday but to be honest not feeling that I am, I'm not having any symptoms at all.. Wish Sunday would hurry up!

Nene1*

Tia I haven't tried the nettle leaf tea but have tried the raspberry leaf tea.. I actually had the tea the night before my DD came so not sure if that brought on labour lol

I feel the same way about what if the clomid doesn't work so I'm holding on to hope that it has worked once so hopefully it will work again.. Ivf scares me too..

Nene1*

Tia - DD was conceived with clomid on my second cycle (50mg cd5-9).. So fingers crossed if not this cycle hopefully next..

Guest tia44

Wow that's great!! Well I'm on my third cycle and nothing yet ......

Fx

Nene1*

Third time lucky fx!!

maybebaby17

Marley... sorry about the trigger. Good luck with the bd!

Great blood results tra and nene! Fxd for a bfp!

Tia... good luck this weekend. Dont stress, im on cycle 4 and so far only my chemical on cycle one. Surely its our turn soon. We wont be doing ivf so i guess its just the next two months of clomid and maybe an iui? Im oing and DHs swimmers are great so so frustrated with nothing happening! :(

Edited by maybebaby17

Guest tia44

Maybebaby I feel you! So fustrating!! Haven't had my husband's swimmers checked yet but I'm guessing if this cycle doesn't work then that will be the next thing. Does yours smoke? Does anyone's partner smoke? Mine does and his going to try and quit.

Good luck everyone Fx baby dust to all

Nene1*

Tia- how did you go with your results? Good luck testing tomorrow! I'm crossing everything for you :)

Afm - still no symptoms not feeling confident at all..

Edited by Nene1*

MarleyS

Thanks everyone.

Tia and Nene, good luck for testing on the weekend!! Anyone else testing on the weeknd or soon?

Shiv7897

Good luck for testing this weekend.

I didn't ovulate this cycle, and am treading water until my next appointment. Was expecting to get spotting yesterday, but no sign of AF. Sore boobs and lots of cm. No idea what my body is doing.

maybebaby17

Goodluck with getting your results and testing Tia! You too nene!

Shiv... its weird you have sore boobs if you didnt O as it would be the progesterone causing it? I remember a lady in another forum last year who got a bfp even after having her doc tell her she didnt O! Gosh the female reproductive system is complicated! Hope the time passes quickly for you.

Afm, 6dpo, some twinging pains, super hungry and boobs just starting to get sore. Too early for these to be real symptoms but i guess i can live in hope. Will test end of next week but usually get spotting 11-12dpo so usually only end up doing a hpt for confirmation of a bfn. Starting to think if it doesnt happen this month it might never happen :(

Edited by maybebaby17

Tra_#2

Oh how frustrating Tia! Waiting is so hard as it is

Good luck to all those testing over the weekend. Really hope we start August with a positive.

. Thinking of testing tomorrow, only as I have a party tomorrow night. even though deep down I don't think July is our month. Been having cramps on and off the last couple of days that feels with AF is on her way a bit earlier than usual. Guess it's the clomid making my cycles more regular?? Kinda suxs though.

#3wanted

Good luck to all testing over the weekend,

Shiv, I know my body can ovulate without even having a period. There is always the chance like Tia said you ovulated after your bloods. FX crossed this is the case and the sore boobs are a sign of a very wanted BFP

Maybe Baby: Our bodies like to keep us on our toes so it is always possible to be getting symptoms at 6DPO

AFM: I have been having this extreme pain in my ear which is stopping me from sleeping at night. I think since Monday I have had about 10 hours sleep all up. Last night was the last straw and hubby called the home dr service. We waited 4 hours for them to come and they couldn't see anything wrong with my ear. Thank goodness they gave me a stronger pain killer as Panedine forte and nurofen were not working.

Today I woke up and could hardly stand up due to dizzyness and needed to vomit if I did stand. I attempted to go to work but got down the road and came home. I have then slept all day and could easily go back to bed now.

When I told my mum she asked if I could be pregnant and then I started to panic about all the pain meds I had been taking this week. I tested on Sunday and it was negative so I doubt I am pregnant but its just concerning.

I'll be testing in the morning just to confirm a bfn as I am going out for hubby's birthday tomorrow night.

maybebaby17

How annoying Tia! It's always the way isnt it!

Sounds like a few testing this weekend! Hoping to see some bfps!

Tra... hopefully AF stays away.

#3... sorry to hear about your ear, sounds painful. Dont stress about the meds many people do a lot worse not knowing if they are pregs and still end up with no issues.

Edited by maybebaby17

Guest tia44

So I'm 10dpo, and I got a temp rise, never had this before!.it's been around 36.65 but this morning was 36.8? Anyone else have anything like this or knows why?

Will ring doctor after work today and see if his in to give me my blood results....

#3 - that ear ache sounds painful, hopefully that goes real quick .

Tra - did you test?? I chickened out haha maybe Sunday or Monday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, hope to hear some positive news next week ....

BFP's all around Fx Fx

maybebaby17

Tia... Temp rise sounds good! I got a temp rise around that time when i had my chemical. If you are only 10dpo, prob a good thing to wait another day or so. Good luck!

Guest tia44

I'm hoping I don't have another chemical! But will definitely wait a few days then before testing. Really hope this works Fx Fx

Nene1*

Tia- ohh temp rise sounds positive!! Fingers crossed!!

Tra and 3wanted have you tested?

Afm - yesterday afternoon started getting sore boobs and today only slightly.. Will test tomorrow but not confident