Baileysmumma

Puzzle going off on its own

Baileysmumma

Hi

My sons puzzle goes off on its own most days of the week..nothing is on top of it..and it's only between 3-5pm..I started to think maybe it's for someone's birthday or maybe anniversary of a loved one passing...never hear before or after these times..does anyone know what it means ( other then battery) which then I don't get why only these times..appreciate any comments..

Thanks

MiSS_E

He might have spilled a drink or something on it? I'd probably take the battery out just in case.

longlegEd

Is it as the room gets dark? We have puzzles that go off when we turn the lights out if the pieces aren't in place.

Psiren

Ours goes off at that time when the sun starts to set & hits the puzzle as it comes in the window.

babatjie

Moisture or light changes. Both are connected to the time of day.

Lime-Polka-Dot

At a child care centre I used to work at, we had those puzzles that made a noise when you put the pieces in. Every night when I'd close up and turn the lights off, the puzzle would 'moo'. It used to be a bit creepy!

Heaps of my daughters toys randomly make noises by themselves and make a really weird interference sort of sound too.

• Like 1