~A2~

Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

Trace91

Gold. :D

Not much happening with me lately. AF due from today, will be surprised if it doesnt show.

Hope everyone else is going well :)

maybebaby17

Silver!

10dpo... the week is starting to drag!

ItIsComplicated

Fx AF doesn't show trace.

Maybebaby- hopefully this is the one for you! When are you testing?

Mini Monkey

Fingers crossed she doesn't make an appearance Trace.

Maybebaby- good luck! Hope it goes quickly until you can test and you get your BFP.

Trace91

Not even 3 hours later and she is here. Oh well means i can have a birthday drink next week :)

ItIsComplicated

Aww sorry to hear trace. I'm on cd3, so I guess it's onto July for us both.

Moon_girl

Hello Everyone , New to the site , trying for our first child ,,hating the waiting game without a positive result for 6 months .

Any advice would be much helpful .

Good luck to all . xx

BlackButterfly

Sorry to hear Trace. Hopefully this month is your month.

Welcome Moon_Girl. Wishing you a short stay here and a quick BFP.

AFM - On cd35 and think I am ovulating today! I had a positive-ish OPK yesterday. I'll wait to see what my temps are like over the next few days.

Just got back from the GP - got my referral to a FS which is good. All my blood work was normal except my progesterone levels showed I hadn't ovulated, which I knew I wouldn't have. I'm very happy with that result.

My poor DH is a bit sick of bd - which I never thought I'd say! Because I didn't know when I was going to o we have bd nearly every day for the last three weeks. In one cycle I used 44 OPKs!

I have my FS appointment next Monday. Hopefully I will get pregnant naturally this month and not need him!

Babdy dust to all.

Moon_girl

Thank u @blackbutterfly hope all goes well for u . I have my first FS tommorow with Genea. Will keep you ladies posted .

Xx

Trace91

Thanks ladies, fx for all of us :)

Welcome moon_girl, i hope your stay is short

maybebaby17

Sorry Trace :( fxd for your next cycle.

Welcome moongirl. Good luck with your FS

Blackbutterfly. .. glad to hear your bloodwork was normal. Good luck with your FS appointment. My DH is over bd as well! Glad my window has passed for this month. He has just come down with man flu yesterday so there would be no chance if bd anyway!

Afm... I would have usually tested by now but am waiting til Friday which will be CD28 and 12dpo.I dont know how long my cycles are on clomid as last month was my first and i had my chemical. I would say AF would show sometime between Fri and Sun so Friday seems a good day to test. Struggling to get there though. Want my sticky bfp so bad. 12 months, 2 early mcs... getting over it :(

BellaLuna88

AF is here for me too. Have been so emotional, crying on and off today! So glad I'm not at work. On the plus side this cycle was only 33 days.

I have booked in to have the tubal patency ultrasound/ hycosy next Friday. $530!

Maybebaby- my fingers are crossed for you!

Trace91

sorry to hear that bella :( hopefully you get some answers after your hycosy next week

ItIsComplicated

So dp and I had our first argument about TTC, we literally never argue. DP thinks there is too much pressure from me to bd at certain times(fertile window) and too much pressure from friends/relos to have a baby. I feel super stressed out with OPKs , temping, charting, and trying to figure out patterns etc. I have bought Preseed but DP doesnt feel comfortable using it as he thinks with everything else we are trying TOO hard. I have had a look through the next few months to check predicted o and the next 2 perfectly align with the day we can bd(DP works away through the week). So with a rough idea of when o is expected I have agreed to stop "trying" as such and just go with it, which means I have to give up a few things, so my question is what to keep out of temping, OPKs, Preseed and charting??? Also I would love some ideas to distract me :(??

jess_23

Itiscomplicated, out of everything I would just use the preseed (because lube is always more fun) and give everything else a rest, but im no expert at all I've never tried charting etc.

DH and I just BD every 2nd or 3rd day during the whole month.

If you have lots of time on your hands get yourself a good book, or explore new places bush walking, 4wd'ing, new project around the house like plant a garden, paint the house etc.

Mini Monkey

Sorry to Hear Trace and BellaLuna :(

Maybebaby- how are you doing?

Welcome Moongirl and good luck with your appointment.

ItIsComplicated- it seems to be the main source of arguing in our house lately- I think we are just both frustrated!

AFM- After blood tests on Tuesday (CD10) all was looking good and the instructions were to BD yesterday and repeat blood tests today. Well, DP misunderstood the BD instructions and that ended up with me melting down at about midnight saying what is the point if he won't follow the instructions! At which point he said but we are, we will BD tomorrow (Thursday) night. So he didn't get the message correctly- I need to be clearer. Anyway, today's blood test results show no change to my LH or Progesterone and my E2 levels have dropped so now O seems ages away. We are to re-test on Monday and see if anything is happening and if not then the FS will prescribe some meds BUT- I go away for work Sunday night and don't get home until Wednesday so worried we will miss our window or how I will get the meds. SO going to try and BD over the weekend and hope for the best- that by Monday I have or am O'ing. It is doing my head in today. This is the last month I can get pregnant and still be a mum before I turn 40. All I want to do is curl up and cry but I have work to do so have to keep trying- just wish it wasn't so hard....

badbackJo

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to stop by again to let you know I got my bloods back from the doc and have confirmed that I'm definitely pg.

Goodluck to everyone still waiting for their BFP. And a big thanks to all the lovely ladies in here that have helped me out with questions and listened to me vent. It's very much appreciated

maybebaby17

Jess you are very lucky. I struggle to get every second day for more than a week haha.

Minimonkey i hope the timimg is right for you. I haven't been taking dh to my clomid fs appointments as i know he would interpret things wrong. Its so frustrating!

Afm... AF cramps increasing this arvo and also started spotting. Only light brown/pink for now but have a feelinv AF will show up in the next day. I also had a slight temp drop this morning and boobs are starting to lose their soreness :(

TTCTWO

Hi,

I Have been trying ttc for our second baby for 11 months without any success.... This month at CD 7 I did a hycosy which was positive because everything went fine and everything in place. I am on 7dpoI've been trying to take my basal throughout those months but I never took it so seriously until this month... Can someone tell me if I am on the right track please? Cm have been sticky and very little and yellow snot like no sore breasts unlike usual cycles.. apart from beeing crampy once in a while or little pelvic pain I had never other traditional pregnancy symptoms. Also I can't remember I had any symptoms on baby 1... and its been three years since so I cannot remember (and I had conceived after the second cycle).

My tempreture since ovulation are as follows

1dpo 36.4C

2dpo 36.5

3dpo 36.6

4dpo 36.7

5dpo 36.5

6dpo 36.6

7dpo 36.5

https://www.fertilit...p&ts=1434010013

Edited by ramrac

ItIsComplicated

Ramrac- are you using a basal thermometer that measures 0.00? Or one the just measures 0.0?

Galanthus

Welcome to the new ones - may your stays be short! :)

hugs to those for which AF has arrived and better luck next cycle!

FX for those about to test soon :)

AFM, CD15 and status quo on the O thing.

Bought grapefruits, since I read that grapefruit juice is supposed to improve CM and maybe even help O. Dunno if I believe it will help at all, but at least I really like the taste of grapefruit and it's healthy for many other things, so yeah...

TTCTWO

No I have 0.0 thermometer....

would love to know how I am doing because I am already losing hope again....

ItIsComplicated

Ramrac- I'd suggest getting a thermometer that reads 0.00 that way it's more accurate and makes determining o easier. Are you doing OPKs ? Or checking cm?