Sign in to follow this  
Hope4ever

Empy follical Syndrom is taking away my motherhood

Hope4ever

Hi everyone

I'm new member my english is not well so please consider this.

I am married for 13yrs with no successful pregnancy. I underwent 3 failed IVF cycles in two different contries, the result is the same no eggs at eggs collection. The the doctors don't have any explaination as to why this is happing. I am now 33 nearly 34, my period is regular and AMH was 24 at the time.

Is there any hope for me to be a mother one day or should I give up. It's against my beleive to go for egg donation.

please helpe and advise me I'm lost and don't know what to do.

Gagingi

Dear Hope4ever

That sounds horrible and scary. What countries have you done IVF in? Have clinics passed on your records from your previous attempts, so that your doctors have all the information. Do you like/respect your doctor/clinic? Have they suggested further investigations (e.g. Laparoscopy)? There are some conditions like endometriosis that can effect egg production and in some cases if that is treated it can help, but not in all.

I had my first egg collection the other week and from 7 follicles had 4 eggs, but only one was mature and could be fertalised. I need to talk to my doctor more about my options too, but you are much younger than me.

I hope you get some better answers, Gagingi

Hope4ever

Dear Gagingi

Thanks for your reply. I've done 2 with Monash IVF in Melbourne and 1 in Eygpt. All same result except in one of the two they found one egg but it fertilise and that ib melbourne. Yes I've done Laparoscopy in Frankfurt Germany but that one was good too.

My doctor told me she does not have any explaintation from a medical point of view and that my case is mystery she can't solve.

Hope4ever

Sorry correction I mean't the one and only one egg it didn't fertilise (immature).

Froyo

I'd be changing FS.

• Like 1

Hope4ever

I am seriously thinking about it. Thank you Froyo for reply.

Isolated Old Elf

Yes, I'd find a new clinic and ensure your records are transferred. Good luck.

Hope4ever

Good to hear from you Silly Old Elf preiviously (Kitty -Cat)Yes?. So can you plese tell me which clinic did you switch to and how did you go. you gave me hope.

Froyo

You don't need to change clinics. There's a FS at Monash Melbourne with the initials N.L who I'd be going to in your situation.

Hope4ever

yes I've done a research on the FS at Monash and found him positive. I will give it ago and God knows maybe it works.

Froyo

He definitely thinks outside the box and will be willing to try different things.

Froyo

I'm curious, were you seeing BV?