Sign in to follow this  
kadoodle

Another child?

kadoodle

I'm undecided. My feral period came back, after almost 5 years of pregnancy and breastfeeding keeping it at bay, and it hurt like buggery. As much as labour did. My baby is 16mo. Logically, I should be done. DH desperately wants another one. I'm on the fence. Any of you ladies have a crystal ball and oceans of wisdom for me?

The Awesome One

How many kids do you currently have? I kind of figure if you're on the fence then go for it, but I'm not the one that has to raise baby lol.

kadoodle

5. Aged 13, 10, 6, 3 and 16mo.

• Like 2

The Awesome One

Yeah why not then, maybe sit on it for another couple of months before making the decision, or make a pros and cons list.

balancing.act

Maybe try Naprogesic for a few months?

It works pretty well for me and is a little less drastic approach to managing period pain. :yes:

• Like 1

opethmum

I would go to your GP and ask for Ponstan and some endone if it is really bad, That is what I have had to have and it really lessened the pain.

kadoodle

Food for thought. Thank you :)

Natttmumm

Id wait until the youngest is around 2 and see if you still want another

My4beautifulboys

I have 4 children ages 10, 8, 6 and 18 months. We won't be having anymore and feel very blessed to have our 4. I find it very busy with 4, homework, school, sports etc. and spending special time with each one can be tricky. I feel if I had any more I couldn't do that. One child does have a slight learning difficulty so I do have to spend extra time with him.

Good luck with your decision.

• Like 1

luckyducky

Kadoodle, I could have written your post. Mine are 12, 10, 8, 4 and 3 years.....

I am on the fence. DH wants another. Ive just turned 42, i think my eggs are gone :(

I am just seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, do I or don't I. For you it depends if time is on your side. If it is then I say go for it.

Unfortunately mother nature is making the decision for me, oh and lack of BD due to kids everywhere all the time ha ha ha

• Like 1