Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

badbackJo

hugs to those who had

AF arrive in the past few days.

After my post late last night I really did want yo wait til Tuesday, but when I woke up this morning and AF still hadn't arrived I tested. Still a BFN. So frustrating. Starting to lose hope and think she's just messing with my head, but it's not over til she shows.... part of me is still wanting to believe that the pink spotting Friday night was IB and it's just too early to test, and the other (much larger and more realistic) part just says, ha, see how easy it is to mess with you, 2 days late and you go crazy, with an evil little laugh.

Spoke to a friend about it this morning asDH is away. She's theonly 1 who kinda knew we were thinking

about trying. She's 20wks so was a good sounding board for my frustration at a BFN and no AF.

The waiting game continues. ....

carly_83

Good luck Jo! My BFP didn't show up until I was4 days late, so you never know!

• Like 1

MrsP2014

monique- hubby has menevit, but doesn't like the taste so i think rarely takes it.

Happylife- thats awful that she arrived late- how rude! good that your DH was understanding.

blackbutterfly- i rarely drink alcohol anyway so thats any easy one. i have 1 coffee max a day anyway so i don't think its a huge issue.

Mini Monkey- Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow.

AFM- must resist the urge to test..... 9dpo today. trying not to symptom spot but not doing great at that either, I've got sensitive boobs, fatigue, awful heartburn to the point if i don't eat regularly i get heartburn and nausea, and headaches most days. i also have like a weird heavy sensation in my central lower abdominal region, not cramping but a weird sensation its really hard to describe. will hopefully hold out till at least tuesday at 11dpo and DH will be home in the morning!

baby dust to all

ItIsComplicated

Sorry to hear of all the AF arrivals and bfns!

AFM- cd19 3 dpo. Won't be testing this month unless AF is late as I've decided BFNs are too disappointing. Just going to continue temping until next fertile week.

FX for everyone that's cominh up to testing :)

Happylife89

Hoping she isnt messing with you BBjo and this is it!

Baby just to all of you coming up to TWW!

blueroses

HappyLife - Ow. Sorry about AF. I know the frustration you are feeling, totally been there. But glad you are feeling happier now. If as you say everything else is normal, it’s only a matter of time and patience. ;)

MiniMonkey - good luck testing! How is China?!! Sounds exciting, I’ve never been. I hope you get to see more than just boring offices. Got everything crossed for you.

Monique and BlackButterfly - I gave up coffee at the start of lent. They say that one cup really is fine, but I honestly believe it was the single biggest thing I changed that helped my cycle and helped me get my BFP. I switched to Chai Latte’s so I still have my daily treat!

MrsPrawn - try hold off as long as you can… & Good luck!

BBJo - hugs. Waiting when AF is late is the worst. Hope she hurrys up. :(

Hey Carly - how are things going with you? Have you got blood results yet? Have you had much morning sickness?

Thank you all so much for being so positive and bringing a dose of reality to my rant last week. I actually did another test the following day before I went to work, just to remind myself that I actually AM pregnant still! Started feeling a bit more optimistic after that.

So yesterday I went back to the doctors and got my second HCG level result. The first was 14103, the second 20156. Usually, this early on in pregnancy the numbers double every 2-3 days... as you can see, mine didn't get close to doubling. But it turns out that my first result is actually really quite high. And the higher they get, the rate of doubling starts to slow down. Everyone is different, but I think that these levels mean all is okay... I get the results of my third test tomorrow, so hopefully they are still going up.

It has been a rough week. I had cramping, much worse than I get with AF, pretty much all week. My stomach is still hurting, although it's much better than it was. Still a little bit of brown CM each day, about enough for a liner. I am booking in a US as soon as I can get one... after 6 weeks (next weekend) they should be able to see the heart-beat, and then I can relax. Also getting morning sickness on and off, and feeling sleepy in the middle of the day. I just want things to settle down so I can start being properly excited. :)

Anyway, thank you girls so much for the positive vibes. I really don't know what I'd do without you. Hope it's okay if I hang around here just a little longer.

Good luck to those about to test, and those in TWW...

Trace91

Glad to hear you are feeling better blueroses!! im sure the results from your third test will be fine :)

BlackButterfly

Blueroses - that's great news, thinks are sounding like they are all on track. I'm sure you'll feel better after the six week scan , but everything else is sounding positive.

Afm - I'm going to cut down the coffee intake. At the moment I'll reduce it from about four a day to one with the view to completely get rid of it. I don't want to go cold turkey during the TWW incase it's too much of a shock for my system.

Anybody else sick of hearing about the new princess? It's making the TWW harder!!!

badbackJo

A quick post while I'm on lunch. Af is still not here. Have spent most of my morning trying not to vomit. Feeling very queasy. Have been nibbling on dry biscuits to try and settle my stomach without much luck.

If no AF tomorrow I'll test and try see my GP before I leave on Wednesday just to try and get some answers.

Will do a proper update after work.

MrsP2014

still no better with the self control. tested this am, BFN of course. 10DPO I've had no spotting or anything. big temp spike then drop this morning but not below pre ovulation levels. so will try and wait until saturday before testing again. have had a weird sensation in my lower abdo since yesterday so hopefully it pans out to be something good.

Happylife89

I am sure everything will continue just fine for you Blueroses!

Oh BBjo I am REALLY excited for you!! Sounds like it might be a BFP???

CD4 here...

Hubbub

Oh Jo! I really have everything crossed for you.

Ditto BlueRoses! Hope those numbers continue to rise.

Sorry to hear AF has shown for some of you.

I know there are a few like me who are going to pull their hair out while we wait another week to test, gahh!!

AFM: Had such a busy weekend. Have had cramps on and off since I had a chemical and now I'm at CD22. The only day I didn't notice them was Saturday, but I was distracted by a garage sale which kept me busy from 5am-5pm pretty much. Have stupidly done a couple of ICs but it's really not worth it!

Just throwing the question out there - may have been asked a long time ago - but what are peoples views on abstaining from caffeine, alcohol, etc., while TTC? Totally understand if people don't want to say.

I am just finding it hard to not indulge every now and again with coca cola (don't drink coffee). And really feel the urge to have a beer every now and again but then feel guilty just for thinking about it :no2:

Shanz19

Oh happylife bugger about AF. But onto this month and I hope it's a good month for us all.

Blueroses - yay! Sounds very positive! Cannot wait to hear about your 6week scan and everything being A OK!

BBJ - we all got our FX for you! U are testing tomorrow?? Feeling sick is always a very good sign. Thinking of you.

MrsBot and MrsPrawn and everyone else that is in TWW, may the fairies be dropping you lots of babydust!

Wouldn't it be awesome if by the end of March we were all over in DIGs!!

AFM CD4 - got the flu! Gah!

My AF is so light after coming off BCP. No clots or heavy bleeding. Dunno if I should be worried.

In regards to coffee Alcahol etc.. I only normally have one coffee a day so doesn't worry me. But my doctor said to not stop drinking and to live my life as normal as possible. In saying that I watch what I drink in TWW and make sure it's no binge drinking or any hard spirits. As soon as I get my BFP I will be off the Alcahol.

maybebaby17

Fxd for you badbackjo!

I dont drink alcohol or coffee but have cut back on pepsi max. From one a day to two a week. Love my cups of tea though so been introducing green tea. I have been a lot more obsessive about my diet these last few days after my blood test that confirmed O. 7dpo today, struggling in the TWW.

carly_83

I have everything crossed for you BBJ!! I really hope you can join me in the Jan dig!!

Got my first blood test results back and everything was normal, going for another one this week to check levels are rising. Still trying not to get too excited! Failing miserably.

If all goes well I have a dating scan booked in for 8 weeks (2 weeks to go!!) to check on things because of our previous loss. If all good then I will leave you ladies in peace :)

Really hoping for lots of you to join the Jan dig!!!

• Like 2

Trace91

I still have a coffee every morning and still have a couple of drinks if i feel like them..once i get a BFP though alcohol will be going :)

One week down, one to go!!! Been a bit crampy (very light) for a couple of days, but nothing out of the norm or anything to get me excited

• Like 1

badbackJo

The witch arrived an hour ago, just as I started my annual leave. Grrrr

Trace91

Sorry to hear that Jo!!! :( enjoy your holiday tho, you definitely deserve it!

Shanz19

Oh Jo big hugs! This holiday will be a good destress for you and a way to forget about the BFN.

Carly I hope your scans go well!!

Keeping my FX for you trace!

Forgot to add earlier I been drinking lots of herbal tea atm. I can't stand green tea but there is a green tea with grapefruit and pineapple that is awesome. Cammomile, vanilla and honey herbal tea and also a lemon and ginger herbal tea that I'm loving.

Trace91

Thanks Shanz, also would they be the twinning's teas by any chance?

badbackJo

Good luck to those of you still in, or just starting the 2ww.

Carly, i wish i could have joined you in the Jan DIG, but I think I'll be hanging out for the Feb DIG with the rest of these lovely ladies who are just starting fresh cycles with me.

Not sure who asked about the coffee, caffeine and alcohol... I don't drink coffee and rarely drink alcohol, but I do enjoy a coke now and then. Have actually been watching the coke lately, nothing after 3-4pm cos it's affecting my sleep.

Not sure how often I'll be online to post for the next few weeks but I'll try and check in while I'm waiting in airports. Sending lots of baby dust to everyone!

Shanz19

BBJ have u tested this morning?? I hope you have s wonderful holiday!

Trace yep they are the twinings tea. Are they any good for you?

Trace91

Shanz I love them, have a whole heap of different flavours in my tea box. actually had one last night and one this morning as we have no milk :annoyed:

Happylife89

Thinking of you BBjo! So sucky when she arrives :(

A few of us are very close in cycle days.. I am CD5 today.

MRS BOT re: alcohol etc. I don't drink alcohol or coffee anyway (i'm a kidney transplant patient). But lots of tea (green/herbal) and 1 a day that is normal black tea.

Research regarding alcohol is that the first trimester is the worst (some show through out ALL pregnancy but with trimester 1 and 2 the most crucial). I would recommend (I am a maternity nurse) not having ANY alcohol while in the TWW. Drink lightly and as per normal during the BD time ;) Obviously each to their own just my personal opinion and what the research shows. In saying that, we aren't talking about hard line crack! I know LOTS of women who have drunk coke and alcohol lightly and had no issues at all. I think everything in moderation is quite fine. :yes:

Fx for all! :pray::baby:

Edited by Happylife89