Shaynavyre

Ready Set Go: Graduates! Chat Thread #1

Jo.F

[

Well it is now official :)

We have a heartbeat and he/she is a strong little one :)

Woooo hooooooo we are pregnant!!! :) :) :)

Woo hoo! That's awesome! So happy for you :D :D

• Like 1

Jo.F

RedWhite - My MS started quite early too. It's comforting to have it but so horrible at the same time.

MrsJ - good grief! Look at your hcg levels go! Sounds like you've got a little fighter in there. I hope your progesterone picks up soon so we can all relax! (yes, 'we' because we are all riding this one with you :) )

• Like 1

Primadonna girl

Hey girls,

Just a quick note to say that after 2 weeks of baby's hb not increasing over 130, I miscarried this week. I had a suction and curette yesterday and we are devastated. Sorry to dampen the spirit, but i'll be leaving the group I never really allowed myself to join as our worst fear has come true. No frosties either so looks like ivf hell is our only option once again.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies, hope not to see you in the Ready, set, go group. Big hugs.

mrsJacko

I am so sorry Prima, I hope you can take some time out to properly grieve.

Congrats Trying, wow a heartbeat must be an amazing exp, how far are you?

Ash I am def being cautious, I am still bleeding, not as much but it's still there so I know I might not last.

Redwhite sorry you have such bad MS already

Jo it is certainly a fighter I just hope its strong enough,

Today I am 4w5d. I am so worried about my bleeding, I don't seem to bleed overnight though, only during the day when I have been walking around for a while?

mrsJacko

oh and my progesterone is up to 24 from 17 WOOHOOO

• Like 1

mrsJacko

I might not be here very long sadly, I am still bleeding and my nurse thinks I must have an ectopic pregnancy, although when I asked if it could be anything else like maybe a subchronic haemorrhage she had no idea what I was talking about.

I have my next bloods Tuesday and at the same time we will book in an ultrasound if my HCG has risen

RedWhite

Oh mrs jacko that is very sad news. You must be devastated. Big hugs

RedWhite

Prima thAt is awful, you came so close. I hope you have the support and hugs you need. All the best resting up and preparing for the next daunting IVF round. This sure is a cruel business

mrsJacko

I am still here, HCG was 540 yesterday, more than double fridays, I have a early scan set for Thursday morning to rule out ectopic, I guess my only worry then would be blighted ovum but I think if my HCG keeps rising that I will be ok?

• Like 1

Jo.F

Prima - I'm so sorry. It's so cruel. Be kind to yourself and take time to get over this before going again. Sending you big hugs xx

mrsJ - what a rollercoaster of emotions for you. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. I knew someone with a blighted ovum and I'm pretty sure her HCG levels stopped rising and that's how they knew something was wrong. I have everything crossed that you have a happy ending to all this uncertainty xx

• Like 1

mrsJacko

Just got my latest bloods, a massive 1600 today!

I am more than doubling every 2 days!

Sunday it was 540.

I have my early scan on Thursday but my bleeding has completely stopped so I am REALLY hopeful, omGOSH!

• Like 3

Jo.F

OMG!! That's amazing! Gosh I cant wait for your scan. Is it Thursday this week? :D

mrsJacko

Yup, Thursday as in tomorrow :)

Jo.F

one more sleep :)

mrsJacko

seems like 1 million... lol

mrsJacko

Hi Ladies,

an update on my scan this morning, I do not have an ectopic, that is the good news.

The other news is undecided at this stage, I have a gestational sac in my uterus but we can only see a sac, not foetus or fetal pole, I am only 5wk3d so I might be too early to see anything else.

Or I might have a blighted Ovum.

I have another scan next Thursday.

I feel a bit numb, I am still in limbo.

Jo.F

oh gosh! When is the universe going to give you a break!

I had my scan at 6.5w and they told me it might be too early to see a heartbeat so 5.3w could just be too early. Great news that it's not an ectopic though. That's one thing to cross of your list.

You just need to make it through next week xx

• Like 1

EmbryoAgogo

Hello everyone - dropping by to see how everyone is going and what a mix!!

Massive congratulations to tryingreallyhard, that is wonderful news! How are you going?

Much sadness and big hugs to Prima, I can't imagine how devastating it is when the worst happens after so much heartache already. Really hope you're taking time to grieve and look after yourself. xxx

MrsJ - huge hugs to you too, what a roller coaster, you must be absolutely emotionally exhausted. I have everything crossed for good news for you tomorrow. It's so disheartening when you get passed from test to test with little concrete answers. Sending so much good luck your way xxxx

I hope I've not missed anyone's news!

Jo - hello lovely, hope your seediness is backing off!! How much longer do you have left at work? How are you finding it, a good distraction or counting down?

Shay - I know you're lurking :D how are you doing sweetheart?

AFM, *warning - PG details coming* I'm 13 weeks now and everything is going really well. I felt crap from around 7-10ish weeks, but every day I felt physically crap it would make me emotionally happy as I took it as a good sign, and then when I felt physically good I'd get scared!! So it's been a huge weight lifted when we had our 12w scan and the little dude was bouncing around, waving and un/crossing it's legs. As you can imagine - there were a lot of tears when we saw it. It's been completely surreal, we keep pinching ourselves that it's actually happened. It's feeling more real now we're able to tell everyone, and can buy stuff and plan for it. I wanted to share this because I remember when we were in the horrible limbo that is IVF, and some days I couldn't bear to hear other's BFP news but some days it's all I wanted to hear, because I needed to know it could actually happen and it was actually worth all the pain and heartache before it. So whilst it's still early days for us, we're already experiencing so much joy and happiness from this that it's, amazingly, erasing all the pain already, which after 3.5 years and I'm pretty sure a close mental breakdown, is a very happy surprise. I truly believe that the horrible struggle we had has brought us closer, made us very resilient, made us realise that life does not go to plan and horrible things do happen, but that we can navigate it. All this definitely makes us better parents and incredibly grateful for the blessings we've been given - whether that was conceiving, adopting, or choosing a child free path. So I hope this helps someone who is struggling to remember why they're even doing this and feeling like they're on an endless treadmill of false hope and despair. Sending so much love and support to you all, the most deserving of parents to be xxxxxxx

• Like 3

Shaynavyre

So stoked to hear everything is going well Emby!!!!!

• Like 1

Jo.F

Aww Emby. So good to hear from you and what lovely words :wub: DH and I also think this whole process has brought us closer.

It's such a relief to get past that 12w scan isn't it. And seeing baby on the screen for the first time actually looking like a real little person as opposed to a blob is so cool!

Things are going pretty good for me thanks. The seediness is still there in the mornings but only until I eat and then it chills out. I'm super low in iron though, as in I'll need a transfusion so that's sucking the life out of me right now but then on the plus side I passed my GTT (glucose tolerance test) so no gestational diabetes here!

I have 27 working days left (yes I'm counting lol) and then I'm taking 5 weeks off before the due date.

I'm 30 weeks on Saturday ...eeek... !

Shay, I said it int he RSG thread but I'm glad you've got all your other stuff sorted out and are back having another go! FX this is the last one :)

Trying - how are you going?

MrsJ - I have absolutely everything crossed for tomorrow and will be checking all over this forum for an update. Whatever happens, good or bad, I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to xx

• Like 1

soul11

Hi Ladies, i am so sorry yet again that i am not keeping up with this thread i really feel like i only pop in here when i need to get something off my chest. I really dont mean to i think i have just been staying away from the forums cause i am so spaced out at the moment and i am sending myself crazy.

I am now 11 weeks - i really cant believe it, i never thought i would be able to say that. This week has been a super struggle, had a scan last week and everything is great HB was 171 so very happy with that. However i had/have a bad viral cough my OB said that coughing cant harm the baby but i am freaking out, my whole body today is sore from coughing and i cant help but freak out, i really want to go for a scan tomorrow just to check in on my little one however i feel like a crazy person. I have my 12 week scan next wednesday and know i should just wait for that but i am just on struggle street. I just feel like we are so close to 'the safe' period that i feel like it is all going to be taken away from me.

gee im starting to sound like i have prenatal depression - i guess first pregnancy is nerve racking enough without the journey we have had to take to get here.. i just want to relax but i feel like if i relax i will let myself be happy and excited and then i will be let down.

My MS and pregnancy symptoms all started to settle down last week also so i think the up and down of feeling good and bad keeps me on my toes for if everything is ok.

Anyway sorry for the vent guys.. i feel a little better.

Im thinking of everyone xxx

trying again

Hi Everyone

It has been such a roller coaster week for me. I have had the scariest five days and about 5 minutes ago I had another discharge. I had to ring my husband and ask if it was normal cause I could not remember what the told me at the hospital. I am so confused. We think it is but if it keeps going we will go back and ask at the hospital what is going on. But I think I am going well. Not as seedy as I was thank goodness but I am a little numb cause I do not know what is happening. When I went to my the clinic that the put me in (cause I have Type 1 diabetes) I found out that I will be getting induced at 38 weeks and no later so we are having our baby in January now :) they told me it could be natural but I have no idea anymore :(

mrsJacko

Hi Ladies,

Embryoagogo I am so happy that you got to see a great 12 week scan,

JoF wow 30 weeks already? how time flies huh :)

soull11 how exciting for your scan next week :)

trying what discharge are you having? how far are you now?

AFM, I have been having bleeds and I had a BIG one yesterday. I had another scan yest and I am measuring 4 days behind which my FS says is ok.

we have a heartbeat but it was only70bpm but it may have only just started beating.

with all the bleeding I had yesterday as well as during my scan and my cervix was slightly open I think my dr will be surprised if we still have a heartbeat on Tuesday when I have my next scan.

But I have hope, its not over til she sings right?

trying again

Hey mrsJ

Last Friday and the first one yesterday was a brownish colour like brown zinc. But about 10 minutes after I wrote my message yesterday I went to the toilet and I had a whooshing sound and then a plop in the toilet and when I looked in it was BRIGHT red! We went straight to the hospital and they advised that it sounded like I had a miscarriage. They got me an ultrasound and amazingly I have a very healthy little bump with a heart beat of 167 (I was crying a lot so that number could be a little off) and our little bump is 20.1mm which makes him/her 3 days bigger than he/she is meant to be. There are little arm and leg buds as well. I was told that I had to rest for a couple of days but they could not give a reason for the blood loss. I am 8 weeks and 2 days :) I will be very glad when 9 weeks comes cause the end of week 7 and most of week 8 have been scary :)

Keep being positive mrsJ you are right it's not over till she sings.

I'm thinking of you all everyone. Keep up the positive vibes we're all here to help each other :)

Jo.F

Geez MrsJ. What a roller coaster you're on. I've been googling like a mad woman and I don't think a HR of 70 is too bad for 5-6 weeks so I'm certainly not ready to give up yet. And to have a HB at all has to be a good sign, doesn't it?

In the immortal words of Denni Hines, "it's not over til it's over" lol so hang on to that hope and we'll see what happens on Tuesday :) xx

• Like 1