~A2~

TTC#1 Thread #244. For those trying to conceive their first child.

RTM

Gold!

BabyGame

Silver!

soul11

Called this morning about my eggs and to see how many were fertilised over night, out of five eggs two fertilised. I'm a little depressed cause I feel like there are less chances but they say that's what they usually expect and what I got was great from how many eggs they started with. It does make me excited to think that I have potentially two individual children that already exist.

Now I have to wait till Saturday and call and find out how they have progressed and make sure they have divided etc. FX they both service to day 5 blasts and FX I get a BFP after transfer Monday!!

• Like 1

Lucky2av

Soul11 i am so excited for you. Do let us know on monday. Dont be depressed as look at the positive that 2 eggs fertilized. Its likely not possible for all to fertilise.

Good luck for monday

Kallie88

Hi ladies,

So my appointment at the GP went well, apparently all my bloods are normal so very excited to be moving forward.

I wanted to thank all of you for your support and company, it's been amazing having all you lovely ladies to talk to and vent with on this journey. I'm going to miss you all so much, and hope that you'll be joining me in the DIG's very soon.

And FX for your transfer Soul, I hope it's the one for you <3

• Like 2

soul11

Babygame - goodluck this month, exciting to hear that it looks like you have a good follicle. It's good to know you have IVF as a back up but that your doc isn't pushing you for it.

Goodluck linen i hope this is your month..

FX everyone xxx

soul11

Thanks lucky! I will defiantly keep you updated with how it goes, Monday they will do transfer which then it's the dreaded waiting game of 8 days till bloods but I'll get through it in sure.. I have to. I'll be doing a lot of keeping myself busy next week.

Oh excellent news Kallie so glad everything is tracking well.. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy - will be sad not talking to you anymore.. Best of luck xx

• Like 1

Kallie88

Oh, also, bit weird, but I got a pack of 20 cheapie pg tests on ebay just before we found out. If anyone wanted them send me a message and I can post them to you for free. Who knows, maybe they'll be lucky for someone else too.

linen_and_lace

I'm keeping everything crossed for you soul! Be kind to yourself over the next few days x

Excellent news Kallie! I'm so pleased that things are going smoothly for you. All the best for the rest of your pregnancy and beyond x

RTM, thanks for your response re upping your calorie intake. I went and read your other post too. I'm glad it seems to be making a positive difference for you.

I'm having some mild cramping today. 7dpo. Starting to really lose hope about this cycle. I've been very stressed lately, I think my cycle might be all messed up because of it.

blueroses

Oh Soul! That is so so exciting - two potential people! Just think, those little dudes were actually placed in a dish together and it's still hard. Shows what we are facing with only one egg each month! Best of luck for Monday.

Hey Linen-and-lace, don't despair, it's only dpo7. Maybe u are feeling implantation? I have had a persistent headache the last few days, which I often get when hormone balance is changing... So not sure if any things going on, but not going to think about it too much.

Bye Kallie! All the best for the next 8 months!

• Like 1

Christmascarol

Kallie am so happy for you!! Such an amazing journey and just goes to show you it can happen :) I will miss you but so happy for you.

Soul11 I have everything crossed that it all goes to plan. Keep us up dated.

AFM have my second FS appointment first last Monday today getting results of blood and urine tests. Am hoping can start clomid AF hasn't shown up early so thankfully can if doctor allows start next cycle (in a few days)

• Like 1

soul11

Thanks linen.. And yes don't count yourself out yet it may be implantation, as easy as it is to say try not to stress.. Maybe try yoga or 20 mins at home relaxation?

Blueroses I know right! To think they put around 50 to 100 million in a dish with five eggs and only two fertilise.. It's insane! You would think all of them would. IVF definitely gives you a whole new appreciation for the miracle and journey a baby takes to get her.

Thanks carol - I'll keep you all updated along the way. Goodluck with your results hopefully you won't need to start anything next month cause you'll have a BFP but if not then will be good to start something new next month..

Xxx

• Like 1

RTM

Soul, I think two eggs is great! Are they going to transfer both if they both divide or transfer one and freeze one? Yes, kind of freaky to think you have two potential children in a dish somewhere!

Linen, I hope it's not AF...not out of the game yet. I've officially gained 300g in a week, its some kind of record!

Kallie, good luck for the next 8 months! Your story gives me a little more hope.

I had a sad last night (CD14) because DH had to go to a work dinner and had too much to organise last night when he got home, so there was no chance of any BD. Plus he had a late meeting on Tuesday and tonight is going to a monthly race meet (he drives V8s). I know he's feeling pressure from work stuff, but this has been hanging over my head for way too long.

BUT...I am still getting a flashing smiley and I'm CD15, and I really don't expect to O until CD 16-17. I hope that's the case, because we are still in with a chance if so...DH owes me big time in the next two days! Today I am cramping a bit, so O is imminent, just hope we don't miss it.

• Like 2

Mini Monkey

congrats Kallie,

good luck soul.

I am out this month-we had one failed BD attempt-trying to get DP to BD just for fun over the next few days but we will see. Don't know what to do next... I will turn 39 being no closer to being a mum

• Like 1

Christmascarol

Mini monkey hugs sometimes have the same problem with my DH I've started 'dressing' up more.

AFM quick appt with FS bloods urine came back normal am starting clomid and progynova this month. Day 8 I go for a blood test in the morning then call for instructions either come in for ultrasound etc

Am excited but nervous.

maybebaby17

Soul... It sounds very exciting for you, I have everything crossed for you for the next five days and Monday. I will be following closely.

Kallie... That's fab news, all the very best.

Linen... You are halfway through your TWW, not long to go. Its so hard not to be stressed sometimes isn't it. All the best this cycle.

Christmascarol... All the best with you results and your next steps.

RTM.. Life is so busy isn't it! Fingers crossed you catch the egg on the weekend!

Minimonkey... Sorry to hear you are out. hugs

• Like 2

RTM

Forgot to add that after my sad at DH for being too busy to dtd, I logged into our Google calendar (we have a joint one since we have so many random things going on as we're both musos) and booked out the whole of the fertile window next month as 'Do Not Schedule'. Haha.

Going to tell him he owes me $40 for wasted OPKs too if he doesn't come through in the next couple of days. :p

• Like 1

Lucky2av

RTM the calender sounds like a plan.

Congrats kallie

And BD before ov is ok as well , you still got a chance.

i had a meltdown just a while ago when one of my cousin told me shes pg and i know they werent planning. Just thinkin they didnt want and it happened and here i am begging for it to happen and its not. Life is as such.

• Like 1

maybebaby17

Lucky2av.. I totally understand what you mean. I always lose it when people i know get pregnant without trying, it cam seem like they don't even know or realize the struggle some of us go through!

RTM... Such a good plan with the calendar!

DH left today and i told him when he comes home at the end of March, it will be on like donkey Kong so be ready haha

ABP

Good to see lots of posts not sure if I can keep up lol.

Maybebaby17 look after yourself while DH is away xx

Lucky2av I know pg announcements can be hard. Life can be unfair at times, but we need to be kind to ourselves :)

Rtm I like your strategy to book in with DH next cycle. I wish it wasn't like that for you tho

Christmascarol all the best starting clomid. Hopefully it works for you

Mini monkey sorry about this month. Fx you can make it happen next fertile window

Soul that's great to hear about your embryos. It only takes one to make a baby. I hope you can distract yourself and have a happy outcome in 2 weeks time :) thanks for keeping us updated too.

Sorry that's not everyone.

Afm well this is all real now. Got all my ivf drugs delivered by overnight courier this morning. Still feeling calm and ready for this. Tomorrow a nurse will ring me to give me instructions. DH is still away so haven't told anyone that we are about to start. People know we are thinking about it but not that it's happening already.

Hope you are all doing ok tonight :)

Edited by ABP

ABP

Soul we only decided we would start on Monday. We figured there was no point in waiting so I called on Tuesday to organise to start next cycle. My period isn't due for another week but I've got the drugs already. We live in the country so had to get them delivered. I thought they would have asked us to come in to pick them up so glad it is all falling into place.

ABP

Soul we only decided we would start on Monday. I don't think I actually announced it just started talking about it on here. We figured there was no point in waiting so I called on Tuesday to organise to start next cycle. My period isn't due for another week but I've got the drugs already. We live in the country so had to get them delivered. I thought they would have asked us to come in to pick them up so glad it is all falling into place.