Sign in to follow this  
MrsRun

Hi ladies!

MrsRun

Newbie here! I discovered this forum the other night and enjoyed reading through the large family board. Thought Id introduce myself :)

I'm Elise, I'm 27, DH (Remy) is 33. We live in Qld with our 4 children. Eva (8), Jayden (6), Lily (4) and Christian (1). I think I'd like to have another little one maybe...DH says no lol. I don't know, even though it's busy and noisy (and expensive!) with 4 littlies, I just can't say I'm definitely 'done'. I tell everyone that Christian is our last child, but in my heart I feel differently. I am still breastfeeding my youngest (he'll turn 2 in July) and he still sleeps in our bed, so maybe we'll see how we feel about more children in a few years.

Looking forward to being a part of this board :)

Charmzy

Welcome Elise, I'm Charmaine.. 29 year old melbourne mum to Zach 12, Isobella 9, Savannah 8, Natasha 6 in May and Lucinda 3. I also have a stepson Alex who is 13, though I separated from his/the kids father about 18 months ago. :)

I don't have that "done" feeling either and would love to have another but I don't really see that in my future anymore and have just started studying and moving on with my life. Will never say never though. They are addictive little things aren't they!

MotherClucker

I am pleased to say that I DID get the complete feeling...when I got to 5 that is ;)

• Like 1

ELKO

We just never got that "done" feeling LOL

So here we are 33 years after first becoming parents still with a house full of kids as we are foster carers!

Currently have boys 19,18, 10, 6 and girls 12, 2.

It's loud, busy, crazy but still lots of fun.

DJandJ

**Xena**

Hello :)

I'm Sarah and pretty new to this particular board myself. I have 3 children and 1 on the way. 2 boys Sebastian- 11, Ethan- 9 and a girl Ashley- 6 with another girl on the way.

I'd also like 5 but pressure is on to stop after this one due to it being my 4th c-section. We are considering fostering though down the track :)

*Lilami*

Hi everyone. I also enjoy the large families board. I'm Lizzy, I'm 31. We're from Qld. DH and I have 5 between us DSD10, DD8 and DS7 live with us full time and we have DSD6 and DSS7 who we have on alternative weekends and we're expecting number 6 (ours together) in November this year. So 3 of his, 2 of mine and 1 of ours makes our big happy crazy family! I love it!

Nofliesonme

Hi welcome. Ignore my signature as its not up to date

We aren't done. I'm 30 DH is 31

We are foster carers as well.

We currently have

DD1-9yrs

DFD1- 9yrs

DFD2- 7yrs

DD2- 6yrs

DS1- 4yrs

DS2- 2yrs

DFS1- 6mnths

Due with DD3 beginning July 2015

It's crazy crazy here

These are our long termers for now :)

Edited by Nofliesonme

MrsRun

Thanks everyone! Nice to meet you all. I haven't been on in awhile. In the time I've been away, DH has said that another child is on the cards! I'm in the process of weaning our youngest, (I've cut out the night feeds in the last month) which means my cycle is returning. I don't know if/when we'll try for one more, but I'm looking forward to a break ;)