Scandi

Baby wash - do you have a favourite?

Scandi

Hi

I have used up various baby washes that we're gifts, etc...

My 15wk old does not have sensitive skin or any other concerns.

We've been using

Woolworths brand

Dermaveen

Johnson and Johnson

Does anyone have a favourite that they swear by?

• Like 1

Shooz

I like Gaia products- they do a lovely hair and body wash. Can get it in Coles and woollies.

• Like 1

gracie1978

The Mustela range smells amazing :)

• Like 4

Feral_Faylie

Water. I haven't used any washes on an of my kids until they were a year or so old, even then only when they were filthy.

• Like 7

Gumbette

Moo Goo milk wash and bubble bath. DS has very sensitive skin. J&J products were terrible.

• Like 3

WillowWitch

MooGoo. Bubbles but nice non drying bubbles

• Like 1

SummerStar

There's one by Avon with a green lid...really nice, someone I knew was doing Avon when I had my last so I bought up quite a few bottles. We still have some and use it and she's 3 now!

Edited by SummerStar

rosie28

We don't use anything most of the time, a little Gaia or Mustela if DS has gotten really dirty.

bubba boo

Another moo goo bubbles user.

• Like 1

froglett

Moogoo bubbly wash. DS loves it and so do I (I get dermatitis and it doesn't seem to inflame it).

• Like 1

Apageintime

Moogoo here too

• Like 1

ali-song

Moo Goo milk wash and bubble bath. DS has very sensitive skin. J&J products were terrible.

MooGoo. Bubbles but nice non drying bubbles

Another moo goo bubbles user.

I'll fourth the Moo Goo love. DD has slightly sensitive skin, and it's improved out of sight since we switched to Moo Goo.

• Like 1

Suz01

QV family here, still today.

All the brands you can buy in the supermarket are rubbish. Have tried every variation possible, cows milk, goats milk, dermeeze, johnsons, milk, etc etc etc

Hamilton's was pretty nice, only used this at the hospital as that is what they had there.

(Both my kids has severe eczema and cradle cap)

• Like 1

MumOfThreenager

We have a very adventurous outdoorsy toddler but we still manage to clean him with water and a bit of Dermaveen shampoo occasionally :)

Etcetera

Gaia - smells yummy

Moo goo

Dermaveen - that's what I use

Billabong5

As babies, nothing but water, from about 2 onwards Moogoo or Dermaveen, now that my DS is a bit older and his sensitive skin has eased, we are using Sukin which has a bit of a nice smell but is still SLS free.

niggles

Water on the skin.

Moo Goo scalp cream on the hair. I'm a total convert to this after swearing olive oil was all that's needed to keep cradle cap under control in the past. It's so good at lifting it gently, rinses out easily and leaves the hair beautifully silky.

Carolines Cream for dry skin. So so good but I've only found it in WA.

Milano

Another vote for Mustela here :)

• Like 1

newbub2014

When DS was born we had two midwives separately tell us not to use Johnson & Johnson (unprompted, we didn't even ask what to use). Not sure why though.

We just used water until recently, DS is now 7 months and I bought some Gaia to use occasionally. $15 for a 500mL pump from Chemist Warehouse so not decent value too :)

Charli73

Gaia here, wouldn't use Johnson and Johnson if you paid me..

• Like 1

Princess Holly

I love milk baby bath time wash. DS is 18m and I've only just bought a second bottle. Costs about $15-$20 and you don't need to use barely any as it lathers well.

harryhoo

I put Dermaveen baby bath oil in DD'sDD's baths. She's 9 weeks and admittedly isnt bathed very often yet. Her big brother is 3 and we use dermaveen baby soap free wash and dermaveen shampoo. I've also used Gaia which I liked as well.

FeralSingleMum

I use Johnson and Johnson Bedtime Bath. I love the smell and have used for all of mine past 6 weeks. Before 6 weeks I used Curash Soapfree Baby Bath.

Nepheline

I like moogoo but it leaves an awful scum in our bath tub. Switched to just water and a flannel.

• Like 1

JomoMum

We use a small splash of qv oil when DS (14mo) has a bath, and just the water when he has a shower with one of us.

If his feet are really grubby, I'll use a bit of my dove body wash on them but that's about it.

Qv moisturiser after bath, but only generally needed in winter.

Niggles, how amazing is the MG scalp cream! We were given a sample when I bought something from an online chemist when DS was 5 weeks with bad cradle cap (eyebrows and everything). Olive oil... pft! 3 days and it was all gone.

• Like 1