Sign in to follow this  
3littlegents

Pram that folds flat (large family ?)

3littlegents

We are expecting #4 and will need a new pram that can fold flat enough to fit behind the rear seat of a landcruiser. Anyone able to offer advise so we don't have to venture into a baby store with our brood.. Please

switcheroo

I just purchased a Mamas and Papas Armadillo Flip and love it to pieces! Flattest fold, lies completely flat, parent facing or outwards facing, huge hood, capsule compatible. Seriously worth a look.

gracie1978

I've got the non flippy Armadillo cost about $320 and I love it.

I really wanted the flip but price was a factor for us.

Ours lives in the car.

The blue is more purple and it's gorgeous :)

IamAuntyA

Other than folding flat what other specific thing's are you after?

The Valco Snap 4 is great. It folds extremely flat... it fits behind the back seats in a Territory so it wouldn't have any problems fitting behind the back seats in a landcruiser.

Another great pram that folds flat but is a bigger pram and also a 3 wheeler is the Baby Jogger City Elite. Looking at it set up you wouldn't think it folds up very well but OMG it does. It fits in my friends tiny little Honda Jazz boot. I think majority of the Baby Jogger prams fold up quite well.

3littlegents

I don't really have any specifications. Over the years I have probably had 6 or more prams. Change them like handbags.

Hubby wants a flat one so we can still fit groceries and the fridge, chairs etc In the car when we go out.

I like the City jogger and will now compare to the armadillo.

Thanks so much for narrowing it down for us.

gracie1978

I really like that the armadillo seat folds in and has 4 wheels because I'm an unco pram driver :/

Soontobegran

The BabyJogger Mini folds flat and small as does the Steelcraft Agile. Both of these allow for attachments for smaller babies too.

They have the easiest folding action ever...in fact most of the Baby Jogger range do.

The Agile fitted really well in my DIL's little Swift with room left over.

Edited by Soontobegran

Furfeathersfleece

We have a BJ city versa that folds flat. It's an awesome pram!

FuzzyChocolateToes

I bought a BJCity Mini when I had #4 and needed a small pram to fit behind the third row of our SUV. They are suitable from nb. There are plenty of them on ebay as they are so popular.

lelula

Love my Valco Snap 4, fit into the boot of my Suzuki Alto (teeniest car boot in the universe) so will fit anywhere!

• Like 1

chat

The mountain buggy folds pretty flat.

Moet08

I have the baby jogger city elite fits behind my land cruiser 7/8 seater fine can fit esky next to it also easy to get in and out. But prams are such a personal choice you may jus have to bite bullet and go have a try. Lots of new ones out now