PinkSurvivor

Is anyone else classified as terminal?

gymbunnie

Omg what a thread. Just heartbreaking, really really heartbreaking. I wish there was something I could do to help all of you. My 8yr old is just in remission so I've done some hard yards too. As a mum though my heart really goes out to you X

gymbunnie

Omg what a thread. Just heartbreaking, really really heartbreaking. I wish there was something I could do to help all of you. My 8yr old is just in remission so I've done some hard yards too. As a mum though my heart really goes out to you X

*Dreaming*

I just read your post and couldn’t not respond. I am so sorry you are facing this prognosis, it is absolutely devastating.

My experience is with my daughter not myself, who sadly grew her wings in March last year.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers xxx

PopsiclePeach

Thinking of all of you going through this terrible time and sending you hope, strength and love. So sorry that you have been dealt this hand, but inspired by your strength xx

bagelbagel81

Thinking of you PinkSurvivor- I hope your chemo session goes well, and your sister has a nice stay <3

**Kylie**

Thinking of you PinkSurvivor and Hrumph, and others who are facing cancer.

My husband passed nearly 7 months ago from ACC (adrenocortical carcinoma) after having it almost 7 years. He was stage IV right from diagnosis in 2007. 3 major surgeries later and radiation treatment, he was given 3-6 months in March 2013, and he lived almost 15 months from that time. He declined chemo, as ACC is very rare and aggresive, and the doctors here in Australia (or elsewhere for that matter) really don't know how to treat it, due to its rarity.

He fought so bloody hard, and sadly his journey is over. :(

Cancer friggin sucks. Our whole family had cancer if that makes sense, not just my husband.