~A2~

TTC #2 Thread #221. For those trying to conceive their second child

Sham Rocks

jimbobmel

Woo! Silver!!

jimbobmel

Nothing much happening here, cycle day 3 and I'm really, really hoping that this will be our month.

Caribou

Bronze? Lol

No news here. Coming up to 'O' week. Maybe Santa will reward me this year!

Otherwise busy moving.

• Like 1

Sham Rocks

Hi ladies,

Sure is quiet here. Coming up to o time here too, well at least I should be but with some if the weird cycles I've been having who knows! Really trying to take a mentally relaxed mindset about it all the min, which at the min is going great but it's the tww that sends me into psycho town...

How's everyone else going? Can't believe Christmas is only around the corner, again.

GreyhoundLover

Hey guys - the thread has been quiet lately!!

I'm supposed to be 8dpo but I'm really unsure as I didn't temp this month because of my miscarriage - just didn't want to think about the whole thing for a while.

I'm not overly confident this month I've got to say.. got two positive OPKs in the row and FF thinks I ovulated on the day of the second positive OPK - but its weird, by that day it was like my CM was drying off like it usually does after ovulation. My most fertile CM (copious, egg white) was 2 days before I got a positive OPK.

As far as symptoms go... not much really, had some very mild dull cramping like I usually get before AF arrives so that probably isn't a good sign...

kc84

I'm saying Hi again, I posted once in the previous thread.

So we are in our 4th cycle for #2, unfortunately if we don't succeed this month we will probably have to delay until next year (I'm a wedding photographer - so need to try and plan the timing to off season).

We have definitely done enough BDing for this month, started every day a week before the "green week" in the apps I'm using. I'm a little bit over BD to be honest.

I started using FF and temping this month, having a bit of fun with everything saying different things - I've been using opk's the last few cycles, and had about 2 days of positive opk's and then goes faint again - but this time round we are at 4 days of positive opks, kinda hoping it goes to a negative tomorrow. But the temping via FF said I ovulated before the positive opk (weird), although I have been unwell this week, and my DD was unwell early in the week so having to get up and down to her - this probably all messed up my temps. So I'm a bit confused about when or if i O'd

I had a massage last week and have one tomorrow, to help keep me calm and relaxed as that's meant to help the process.

I saw a doctor couple weeks back, as my last two cycles i had really light periods and hubby was concerned that breastfeeding dd isnt helping (even though regular periods for close to a year now). Doctor assured me shouldnt be an issue, but i have blood tests and ultrasound for next cycle if we dont get this one to see if there are any issues there..

So going to try not symptom watch this TWW... as its been so frustrating and confusing the last few months...

Would be so awesome to get this cycle - the due date would be hubby and my starting dating anniversary. Lot of meaning there... but whatever happens happens...

Well that was a bit of an essay, must of needed to let it all out...

Jezzi_Belle

I got my BFP tonight! I'm in shock. 3 months from implanon removal, so I feel so incredibly lucky and praying it's a sticky one. I was feeling guilty over falling so easily but my mum suffered years of fertility drama, 21 operations, and finally IVF leading to a miscarried twin and a stillborn survivor before me, and she feels like me being fertile is a huge blessing and relief. So I'm glad it helps her heal. I'm hoping you're all going to get your BFPs soon too.

I'm not due until Wednesday, didn't think I was, but I was in hospital and thought I'd test, and it came straight up. I couldn't believe my eyes and had to get my mum to check to make sure I wasn't delusional!

If baby is sticky they're due 11 days after my son turns 3, so not ideal but I'm too excited to mind.

How's everyone else going?

• Like 3

MrsRadiant
  • Like 1

Thinking about it

Officially TTC #2.... the game is officially on!

• Like 1

SophieMarch

Hi Everyone, I'm new on here. Into our 5th cycle of TTC baby #2!

Our son was conceived 1st month so it's getting hard not to start stressing about conceiving #2! I had an emergency C-section with our son and have had issues from the c-section with scar adhesions and endo which was sorted out via laproscopy & hysterscopy procedures in April! Fingers crossed it will happen for us all soon :)

Caribou

And I'm out.

No BFP, but I think after 2 years it's time to call it quits. I'm tired of being in limbo unable to do much 'just in case' so going to focus on moving and getting DD set up in her new school as well as writing a book. It's been an exhausting journey and sex isn't fun anymore. It's a chore. When you get to that stage it's time to step back.

Best of luck to everyone here and I hope you all get baby dust from Santa. xx

Sham Rocks

Madness- I'm so sorry for you. Sorry no bfp and sorry for two years of trying for it has done.

Here's hoping that this decision gives you a new lease on life, with a fresh mindset. Good luck x

• Like 1

GreyhoundLover

I'm sorry too madness :(

Goodluck with writing your book - that's amazing!!

Scotty1

How's everyone going?

I have no idea where I'm up to in this cycle but I don't think this will be a winning cycle as I was away from hubby all last week when I'd have most likely ovulated. I'm not sure if I did though (u didn't do opks consistently). I'm kinda just waiting for a period to arrive so I can start again.

kc84

I'm around the time my AF is due (little confused on when to expect her though), getting bfn's but could be to early. I have rather tender breasts, although I'm not sure if that's a good sign or AF is on her way.. Oh well, I should know by the end of the week.

So sorry madness - but seems like you are making a smart decision, wishing you all the best with you book and everything.

jimbobmel

So sorry to hear madness :( all the very best to you and enjoy the book writing x

Hello to all the newbies :)

I'm 1dpo today and hopefully we got the egg. Have managed to BD a few times over the last few days so I'm praying that it was enough.

Scotty1

Well it was unexpected but somehow I've managed a bfp this month! No idea how we scored that but we are very very thankful.

So I'm off to join a dig. Good luck ladies!!! I hope that many if you come and join me!!

MrsRadiant

wow congrats on your BFP Scotty1!!

Ive just finished AF so into cycle 4 of TTC. This month i will chart my temp to see where im at. ive just been doing OPKs and apparently i O'ed CD15 last cycle and had a 27 day cycle.

I am taking prenatals, fish oil & vitex.

How is everyone else going?

kentieness

Hi all, I'm on CD31 but have no idea when AF is actually due, since my cycles are so irregular. Last cycle was 37 days, but might test early next week if AF hasn't shown up. Might get a nice early Christmas present? Guessing not, though! Probably going to be going back to my doctor in the new year to ask to go back on Clomid.

Hope everyone else is doing well and not too stressed with Christmas coming up :)

loola

Hi all, long time no speak! Have been a bit MIA finding the TTC journey hard.

Anyway, I actually got a BFP Christmas Eve at 13dpo. Its faint but can be clearly seen. Anyway, I wanted to do another the next day. This first one was about 1pm in the arvo.

Christmas morning I was awake at 4:30, took one. And it appears to be just one line but if I tip it the right angle you can see the faintest line? I wasn't convinced so I grabbed another test today and took it again and it's the same - on the right angle can see the FAINTEST line. I don't get it - we are at my parents in Adelaide visiting from Geelong and wanted to tell them as we never see them, but now I am not sure whats happening? Any ideas? How is everyone else going?

jadeykiss

hi all,

im new to these parts. we are currently TTC, i was lucky enough to fall first cycle in June but unfortunately in August we lost baby. im awaiting cycle number 3 to start. we haven't been trying as hard as we could as its been very stressful. January i will be doing ov kits an every second night method. my daughter is 3.5 and its been getting me down seeing her so lonely.

my cycle is really long now after my MC which makes for a long wait to get my period and its heartbreaking.

Caribou

Hey loola, Just stalking, just wanted to say Congrats :) Glad you can now move onto DIG! Best of luck for an uneventful 9 months. xx

jadeykiss

seems luck was on my side and got a BFP today!!!