Sign in to follow this  
Hellokidney

Lego Advent calanders

Hellokidney

Anyone had these and were they good my kids both like lego and mr 12 has his eye on the star wars one and miss 10 the lego city one. I think they will enjoy them but what's actually in them is it worth it

• Like 1

oliversmum

My kids had them a couple of years back and I thought they were great! They were quite expensive though and I haven't bought one since although I would if the price wasn't too bad..... My boys would love a Star Wars one.

I haven't seen any yet?

laurs

I saw them in a major toy store last weekend and they were about $50. They look like fun but that is a lot for an advent calendar!

The 8th Plum

Well, my Lego fiend older brother got the Lego castle advent calendar a few years ago and said it was excellent and lots of fun.

Of course, he's almost 30 years older than your kids, but a positive review all the same.

Mummy2RyanandAlex

We have one this year.. First day in and the boys love it. I have 2 children and could not bring myself to spend $80 on two so I got 1 for them to share.

I*Love*Christmas

My son loves it! He had one last year and I got one again this year for him. But I buy it when it is on sale somewhere or online. This year got it for $30.

emjrose

Kmart has the lego friends advent calendar for $29 now. Bought it today and putting it away for next year..

eachschoolholidays

We have them - one for DS and one for DD (I bought them during a lego sale) They are expensive but the kids love them and I figure the lego will at least be reused.