Danielle28

Arbonne

Danielle28

Hello everyone! I'm new so hope this is appropriate:)

Just wanting to get in contact with fellow Arbonne Consultants, get some ideas and share what has worked for you!

Please introduce yourself....

My name is Danielle and I love Arbonne:-) so much freedom, my fiancé and I are saving up to buy a house this year, and will start our family. I love the income each month and it is helping a lot! :-)

T4N2

Hello everyone! I'm new so hope this is appropriate:)

Just wanting to get in contact with fellow Arbonne Consultants, get some ideas and share what has worked for you!

Please introduce yourself....

My name is Danielle and I love Arbonne:-) so much freedom, my fiancé and I are saving up to buy a house this year, and will start our family. I love the income each month and it is helping a lot! :-)

Hi Danielle I am also an Arbonne consultant! How are you going?

But seriously

Admin, please close this

• Like 2

Luci

Admin, please close this

I agree 100%. But might be entertaining if it stayed open for a little bit :ph34r:

• Like 6

Lunafreya

Hoo boy...

just roses

Hi Danielle I am also an Arbonne consultant! How are you going?

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that Danielle is no longer with Arbonne, five years on...

• Like 2

But seriously

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that Danielle is no longer with Arbonne, five years on...

No No No - she is retired on her own private island bought because of Arbonne.. Hun, this could be your dream too!

• Like 6

~LemonMyrtle~

Argh! Just noticed the age of this thread. Oops.

What’s with all the old threads being resurrected today??

But seriously

And way too many about MLMs!

Sugarplum Poobah

And way too many about MLMs!

Look, I loathe MLMs with the fire of a thousand suns but you might want to check out which part of the forum this has been posted on before you keep calling for it to be closed down.

Who knew -- EB has a party plan section?!

• Like 2

But seriously

Ill chance it!

Chocolate Addict

Look, I loathe MLMs with the fire of a thousand suns but you might want to check out which part of the forum this has been posted on before you keep calling for it to be closed down.

Who knew -- EB has a party plan section?!

I think it is being asked to be closed down because it is a very old thread from 2014,not because is it yet another sucker getting in to the MLM money pitt. ;)

Sugarplum Poobah

I think it is being asked to be closed down because it is a very old thread from 2014,not because is it yet another sucker getting in to the MLM money pitt. wink.png

Maybe, I think the fact that it's an MLM is front and centre though. Because in this particular case I can't see why the age matters at all.

And as I said, I loathe MLMs -- but obviously not everyone here does or there wouldn't be a whole EB subforum devoted to them.

JustBeige

Closing as a zombie thread