BelMa

Mothers/Play group in Ryde NSW?

BelMa

Hi everyone

I have a 6 month old and would love to try and find some new mums and bubs around the Ryde area. Unfortunately I was only able to attend one of the 'official' mothers group sessions so didn't come away with any new friends as such!

Would be nice to have some other local mums to catch up with every now and then can feel quite lonely being at home! :)

mon_101

How old are you? We are close to parramatta and if have. 3 month old.

BelMa

Hey there

I'm 28 :) You?

Salso

I've just moved pretty close by in Ermington. Would be good to get to know some other mums in the area as well. I have a 6 month old and I'm 28 too. Let me know if you're keen to catch up and we can organise something.

BelMa

Sounds good Salso, have just dropped you a message! :)

19eighty7

Hi,

Im a mother of 2 living in West Ryde who is looking for other mums in the area to interact and have playtime with the kids etc. I have a 23 month old and 2 week old :) Would love to catch up if interested !

Cheers :)

Salso

Hi,

Im a mother of 2 living in West Ryde who is looking for other mums in the area to interact and have playtime with the kids etc. I have a 23 month old and 2 week old :) Would love to catch up if interested !

Cheers :)

Hi 19eighty7,

Wow- 2 week old on top of a 2 year old... You must be exhausted! :)

I'm around for a catchup if you need to get out of the house with the kiddies. I've caught up with Bellettza already and am due to see her again soon.

Pop me a private message when you get some time and we can organise a time and place to meet up!

Mummy89

Hi Ladies, I know this is an old thread... but wondering if you ladies are still up for meeting new mums in ryde. I have a 23month old and 4months pregnant. I am 24 and would love to get know other woman experiencing the same things i am. My old friends are still out going clubbing and so on. So you could imagine how it gets sometimes - would love to catch up if interested xo

Thanks heaps

jmjck

Hi All,

I'm also a new mum in West Ryde and looking for a mothers' group. I have a 12wk old baby girl and would love to find some ladies to catch up with.

Salso

Hi jmjck and mummy89,

I have a mother's group which tries to meet regularly just in Ermington.

We have a Facebook page: Ermington & Rydalmere Mother's Group

I don't know if you can see it or not (it's a closed group and not sure how that stuff works) but come join and if you have any issues let me know.

We usually arrange catch ups via the group page.

jmjck

Oh lovely :)

I've requested to join.

Cheers

Edited by jmjck