BabyEssential

SPD

BabyEssential

I had SPD with DS and was induced 2 weeks early because it was that bad. I thought I might skip it this time but every day its getting worse and today I can barely walk. I have a 4 and a 2 year old so relaxing and doing nothing is just not going to happen.

I have my support band on from DS but it isn't doing anything. Has anyone found anything that's helped with the pain? I have my 32week midwife appointments next Thursday so ill bring it up then but I need something to get my threw till then.

Thanks in advance :)

lizard67

SRC pregnancy shorts. They are expensive but it was the only thing that brought relief. I wore them 24/7, only taking them off to shower and wash every second day. I would put them by the fire or small blow heater to dry as quick as possible.

I went from barely able to walk, to working up until the day bubs was born.

I feel your pain :(

bree18

Yep I have the SRC pregnancy shorts too. They have helped although it hasn't gone, just heaps better. Keeping my knees together and minimising the walking I do has helped a lot too.

Edited by bree18

mandelbrot

I found them helpful as well. I also saw a women's health physio who helped me with exercises and massage to keep me moving. She also had good tips on everyday activities like how to get into/out of a car, managing stairs etc in a way that didn't aggravate the problem.

Announcements