Sign in to follow this  
purjo

Fulfilling our baby dreams with donation Embryos

purjo

Hello lovely people I was a member on EB many years ago when we were first told that our only way to fulfil our baby dreams of becoming parents and to make our family complete We a married couple who have been together for over 30 years both work, I work in Aged care, Ihave been Aged nurse for 3o years and Hubby has worked in Sheet Metal for over 30 years We have a 2 year old Staffy she is very dear to both of us, 3 cats outside that were strays,so here we are search as we have had no luck in have a baby after 16 year that includes 16 cycles with my own eggs 2 different egg donor 4 bio pg, Donor Embryos donation with a Miscarriaged, New search for Embryos to Fulfill our baby dreams and our empty arms

Our story

we both met when I was 15 and stevo was 19 we fell in love and after dating for about a year we moved in together, we were young free and loving life, having fun in my early 20's we start saving money for the deposited on our first home after it was built we moved in 2002 right away we started thinking about trying to have a baby, waited, and waited, waited, waited it was until I was 27 we seek help by this time we try every thing to get from diets, pills, herds, in so in 1998 were ref to IVF cycle we had 12 cycle 1 Bio Prenancy 11 OHSS, We changed clinics in 2005 we had 4 cycles 1 got 3 embryos BFN 2 cylce i had no goods, the last 2 cycle i had another 2 Biopg so in December 2005, We were to told that our best option was to search for Egg Donor in Januray 2006 my best friend offered to donate to us we had 1 cycle BFN, in June that year my Brother's Exgirlfriend offered to help us October we started our cycle the ladie gave us 6 embryos first transfer was another Biopg so we did FET cycle BFN so i took a break until 2007 We our second donor offered to be a Surrogant but were knowed back as the ladie was to much of a risk as the embryos were from her 2011 i had our last 2 embryos transfer back BFN in June that year a couple from Melbroune contacted us they had 8 Embryos to donated we got to the end all papper work was signed and we pay transport fee the couple changed their mind withdraw their censent this was increable sad for us 2011- 2015 We had a beauitful couple from Tamworht contact us in February and on an other site it was not until April that year i got the message i contacted them over many month and meet ups we started the process of donation in November we were the proud to say we had 2 Embryos in April we started my FET and the 30th April i had the transfer and 10 May was my due date for periods and Thruesday was my Blood test but i could'nt go to have it so i did home test x2 both were Negative so that was a dissappointment i rang the clinic they told me to still hve BT i went on Sat 14th may got my results on Sunday night I,we were Pregnant but my progestion was low on Tuesday 17 may i had another BT result my levels had dropped now im going to Miscarriage, Tnak you for reading our Fertility story Jojo

Hello lovely people I was a member on EB many years ago when we were first told that our only way to fulfil our baby dreams of becoming parents and to make our family complete We a married couple who have been together for over 30 years both work, I work in Aged care, Ihave been Aged nurse for 3o years and Hubby has worked in Sheet Metal for over 30 years We have a 2 year old Staffy she is very dear to both of us, 3 cats outside that were strays,so here we are search as we have had no luck in have a baby after 16 year that includes 16 cycles with my own eggs 2 different egg donor 4 bio pg, Donor Embryos donation with a Miscarriaged, New search for Embryos to Fulfill our baby dreams and our empty arms

Our story

we both met when I was 15 and stevo was 19 we fell in love and after dating for about a year we moved in together, we were young free and loving life, having fun in my early 20's we start saving money for the deposited on our first home after it was built we moved in 2002 right away we started thinking about trying to have a baby, waited, and waited, waited, waited it was until I was 27 we seek help by this time we try every thing to get from diets, pills, herds, in so in 1998 were ref to IVF cycle we had 12 cycle BFP BUT Miscarriged, 1 Bio Prenancy 11 OHSS, We changed clinics in 2005 we had 4 cycles 1 got 3 embryos BFN 2 cylce i had no goods, the last 2 cycle i had another 2 Biopg so in December 2005, We were to told that our best option was to search for Egg Donor in Januray 2006 my best friend offered to donate to us we had 1 cycle BFN, in June that year my Brother's Exgirlfriend offered to help us October we started our cycle the ladie gave us 6 embryos first transfer was another Biopg so we did FET cycle BFN so i took a break until 2007 We our second donor offered to be a Surrogant but were knowed back as the ladie was to much of a risk as the embryos were from her 2011 i had our last 2 embryos transfer back BFN in June that year a couple from Melbroune contacted us they had 8 Embryos to donated we got to the end all papper work was signed and we pay transport fee the couple changed their mind withdraw their censent this was increable sad for us 2011- 2015 We had a beauitful couple from Tamworht contact us in February and on an other site it was not until April that year i got the message i contacted them over many month and meet ups we started the process of donation in November we were the proud to say we had 2 Embryos in April we started my FET and the 30th April i had the transfer and 10 May was my due date for periods and Thruesday was my Blood test but i could'nt go to have it so i did home test x2 both were Negative so that was a dissappointment i rang the clinic they told me to still hve BT i went on Sat 14th may got my results on Sunday night I,we were Pregnant but my progestion was low on Tuesday 17 may i had another BT result my levels had dropped now im going to Miscarriage, Tnak you for reading our Fertility story. Jojo

*If you can help please contact via PM.

Edited by purjo
Edited to remove email address. Contact via PM.

wombatgirl

I am sorry I am to old to help but wanted to wish you all the best in your journey. i hope you find your angel soon.

purjo

hello wombatgirl thank you

purjo

Hi there Ladie it been many years for us to be on EB

but still searching for a Kind couple to donor Embryos to us

please read our story if you think you could help us please don't hesitate to contact us either by Email or Face book or many other donation site forum Purjo

purjo

hi this is a up date of my jounrey to fine embryos

well we were donated embryos by our clinic in June and had my transfer on 12 August well my 2ww is drawing to the end 2 of BT but im guessing this a BFN to make of my delight

So im hoping a kind couple will read this and consider donating to us we are so keen to start FET cycle again PLEASE Jojo

purjo

hey we are still here searching for embryos if you think you can help we love to chat to you, please contact us by email or FB or on EB

Katy850

hey we are still here searching for embryos if you think you can help we love to chat to you, please contact us by email or FB or on EB

Hi purjo, sorry to know all you have been through. I'm in a similar situation.

I'm 39 years old, diagnosed with endometriosis and poor egg quality. I've been TTC for 5 years with no success. DH sperm counts are good.

Although this post is a bit old I thought to share with you another option. I hope you already have good news...

If not, are you still looking for an egg donor?

Have you considered getting it from a clinic's egg donor database?

I'm going next week to Ukraine to begin the stimulation for a first IVF cycle with a donor egg.

So far everything has been quite easy. I will keep you updated..

• Like 1

purjo

hi Kathy i sent you pm

hi all we are still searching for embryos if you can help let me know

purjo

Hi we are still searching for a couple to donated to us please if you are wanting to donate your left over embbryos please contact us thanks pjo