Autumn baby 2013

Baby. Brag

Autumn baby 2013

I noticed that we didn't have anywhere that we could really brag about our Lo's, so I thought I would start one since I'm so proud of my little princess for sleeping so well these past few days. I never thought I would be one of those parents who did this, but stuff it i want to yell it from the roof tops of just how perfect she is.

So what new things have your lo's done lately or not done that you want to tell everyone about.

Edited by Son1stmum
  • Like 1

Fright bat

:-)

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

SFML

Yea son1! a big congrats to you. I know how much you've been struggling with the settling and sleep issues. On your topic, Hubby was chatting to his parents today and had little miss on Skype as parents are in US and his mom always says how advanced little miss is, this is in jest and a family joke that cracks us up every time - she was but lying on her play mat and giggling and smiling whilst flailing about - so advanced ;-)

Have a great weekend - and a great nights sleep tonight

Autumn baby 2013

Sfml that sounds like it would just be cutest thing to watch.

Ak I see what you mean, thanks for letting me know. I definately did not mean to offend anyone if it was interpreted that way.

Edited by Son1stmum

Beancat

Loving Zoe's big smiles and goos and gaaas atm. She is definitely the smiliest of all of my babies

Autumn baby 2013

Smily babies are great maddie is doing the same and I can't help but laugh when she is meant to be sleeping but instead decides to coo to herself. This I think is a fun time.

• Like 1

countrychic29

Great topic Son, our DD has just started to laugh but we find it hilarious as she doesn't smile while she laughs they are still 2 separate things for her it is gorgeous :)

Autumn baby 2013

Cc how funny, that would be very amusing to watch. I'm glad you like topic, I hope lots of other people begin to like it too. :)

RunDMC

Son1stmum. Congrats, I know how you feel. Superbaby is still asleep and it is 8.17 am! Rejoicing! Last feed at 10pm

She definitely knows who I am now as I get the biggest smiles, poor DH.

Adding a toddler brag, I am so proud of how my DS3 has taken to having a little sister, he is so protective and likes to take charge - I think you have to feed/change/pick up MY sister

yoohooyou

Ds has found his feet and is so overjoyed every time he finds them again - snorts in happiness and wonder (they are mine, really???!!!) it is hilarious to listen to. My dd should also get an honorable mention for being a non-jealous protective big sister.

I thought I'd have way more problems with her after such a long time as an only but she's been a joy with him.

• Like 1

Autumn baby 2013

Two cute :) :)

MrsLexiK

DS rolled back to tummy last Sunday! (Doesn't go the other way) but then today I got home and he had rolled back to tummy and then tummy to back!

Also on advice from the paed we have started solids and he takes it really well (hardly spits any out!)

Autumn baby 2013

How exciting mlk how old is your lo?

MrsLexiK

His just gone 4 months.

I am also so glad to see your LO has slept through :) (I do more following in the dig then posting)

Autumn baby 2013

I have started just lol following as well, I'm

Not posting as much.

Autumn baby 2013

So ladies anything to brag about lately, we are a bit quiet here would love to hear some accomplishments.