Chelli

Who is pregnant with child #4,5,6 or more? #48

*maddierose*

Regarding age gaps, between number 2 & 3 we had a 9 year age gap and now between number 4 and 5 we will have 6 and a half years. My eldest will turn 20, 3 months after this bub is born.

With the first gap I found the only issue was finding family outings that suited everyone.

My older two adore their younger brothers, they do get annoyed with them invading their personal space but overall get along well.

I do worry more with this one as the others have a sibling close in age whereas this is our last.

Edited by *maddierose*
  • Like 1

*Enigma*
  • Like 6

*maddierose*

Congratulations Enigma.

• Like 1

The Awesome One

Congratulations Enigma

• Like 1

**Xena**

Yay congratulations!! Beautiful name :wub:

• Like 1

TheFirstNoel

Awww congrats Enigma!

• Like 1

Joanie79

Congratulations Enigma!

Sorry it's been a long time between visits. We've had a rough year and I'm very glad to see the end of 2015!!

DS4 is almost 14mths and walking. I said I was definitely done but am disappointed I didn't get a BFP this morning . No idea where all this cluckiness suddenly reared from! Desperately trawling every forum about my symptoms as if I've never been pregnant before lol.

Hope you are all well xo

unorganisedmum

Hi ladies, im 38 weeks with bub 4 and booked in for cesarean next week!!!

This WAS a suprised unplanned pregnancy, in the beginning we were devasted but now we are over the moon with this miracle bundle of joy.

My kids are 11,9, & 7 -so the age gap did concern me but im all over that now especially when i watch the excitement in my kids eyes knowing they have a baby sister on the way.

Cant wait to meet and follow everyones journey

• Like 1

ABeautifulLife

Hi All,

Well I'm back to say hello after we found out that we are having an unplanned no. 8 !!! Our youngest is only 7 months and I'm enrolled to start a fulltime uni course in Nursing this year. The timing is not the best :-(

Who would of thought 1 slip up 5 days after normal ovulation time would result in a BFP !?! I didn't even test for 2 weeks after AF was due as I was sure that nothing would have come of it - thought I had just caught a bellybug.

However we are looking forward to a new addition (does newborn addiction ever fade ?) and watching our family grow.

I must admit though this pregnancy seems a lot tougher than the others, I feel sick 24/7 and never seem to sleep properly. I hope this will pass in the next few weeks and I start to feel normal again.

I look forward to sharing the journey (again) with you all and I wish you all happy and uneventful pregnancies :-)

Joanie79

Congratulations unorganisedmum and ABeautifulLife!!!

unorganisedmum mine were one month off 10, 7 and 4 when DS4 was born so not quite as old. DS3 starts school next week so it will be very strange to be at home with only a toddler.

ABeautifulLife your head must be spinning!! Good on you for enrolling in a Uni course. Hopefully with such a close age gap they will be great playmates while you study.

Still waiting for AF!! She still hasn't shown post baby but if I get another BFN this week I will probably go to the Drs. All my very strong symptoms have disappeared and just feeling tired now. Can easily put that down to eating gluten again however

Rachael2

Pregnant here with number 5. Due in July.

• Like 2

Chethay2012

Was wondering if this thread was still active, found out last week that #7 is on the way - an earlier then planned surprise. Bloods were done last week & have a dating scan on the 18th, which in really looking forward to & confirming the heart beat. After that we will tell the kids & extended families before making the public announcement.

• Like 1

Mummy2Some

Thought id post to bump this up to see if there are any large family mummies expecting?

• Like 1

Joanie79

Can’t believe how quiet this post has been!!

No further along than I was last time I posted....still clucky and frustrated arrggghh

opethmum

I am pregnant with number 4 at the moment, we are happy and this is our last baby for us and we feel complete with the little man coming our way. We already have 2 girls and a boy and this one coming will just suit us nicely. I don't have any yearning for a fifth or any more feelings of another one like I had when I was pregnant with my 3rd.

Number 4 is certainly a different pregnancy that I am used to, a lot more tiring and a lot more issues this time round.

**Xena**

Haha I had the baby I posted about in this thread- she turns 3 on Friday. Then I went and had another baby too :lol:

• Like 1

born.a.girl

Haha I had the baby I posted about in this thread- she turns 3 on Friday. Then I went and had another baby too :lol:

Scrolling down the topics I saw you'd made the last post in this thread. :) (Which I've never looked at before.)

My first thought was 'uh oh, Europe?' :)

• Like 1

B.M.C.M.I.E

My last post in here was 2013 with DD4!!

We're now due with #5 :rofl:

Nebula

Just found out I'm pregnant with number 5.

• Like 4

cvbn

I am suddenly way too clucky, held a new born tonight...

• Like 1

**Xena**

Congratulations Nebula!!

IShallWearMidnight

I dont think Ill ever feel ‘done’ but we have stopped at 4 biokids

• Like 1

opethmum

Well now I have a newborn now. so good!

• Like 1

**Xena**

Congratulations opethmum x

Edited by **Xena**
  • Like 1

cvbn

Oh wow, congratulations and feeling a bit jealous ...

• Like 1