Chelli

Who is pregnant with child #4,5,6 or more? #48

Joanie79

maddierose congratulations!!!!!! Hope everything is still going well.

Congratulations to everyone else.

My baby is now 13wks and I'm slowly getting my head around being a mum of four boys. Good luck to you all xo

• Like 2

*maddierose*

Hi,

I had my 12 week scan on Monday and everything seems to be perfect atm.

I didn't let myself get excited about the pregnancy but I'm now thinking that I might actually get to bring this baby home.

• Like 4

4keykne

Maddierose that is wonderful news. May all continue smoothly

*Enigma*

That's great news maddierose, I hope all continues to go well for you.

I'm currently 25 weeks and all well with bub, but I've caught miss 2's cold. 30+ degrees outside and I manage to catch a cold. Oh well :)

Edited by *Enigma*

Joanie79

Just popping my head in to say hi! Hope everything is going well for your pregnancies xo

*maddierose*

Hi,

Currently 20+5 here and all going well. We are expecting our 3rd boy. The girls really wanted a sister but are super excited anyhow.

I find boys names extremely difficult. Dh and I do not agree at all, then to top it off all 4 kids think they have naming rights, lol.

How's everything with your new Bub Joanie?

• Like 5

The Awesome One

My DD was hoping for another girl too, but seems happy with a boy, I think she knows we don't get to choose lol. DD and I are going to be very out numbered lol.

*Enigma*

Hi Ladies. All going well here baking number 4 :) currently 33+3. I've had a shocking cough and cold, but it's finally starting to pass.

This is our third girl, so looks like DS will be our only boy.

**Xena**

All well here too apart from a few normal pregnancy complaints. Currently 28+2 weeks. Over being pregnant already though and hoping the next 11 weeks goes fast :)

Having a girl which makes 2 boys and 2 girls so we've evened things up :)

Glad to hear everyone else is travelling along well.

Joanie79

The Awesome One

I have a feeling this bub may end up breech, going by movement it feels like he's kicking me in the vag lol, hopefully I'm wrong and it's hands I'm feeling and not feet (I know there's plenty of time for him to move, but he's starting to spend more and more time in the one spot)

Ukmumma

I welcomed my second daughter into the world she was 3 weeks early but absolutely perfect :) just started working on number 6 so they are close together, she 4 weeks old now time sure has flown by! Hope your all doing well xx

• Like 2

Ukmumma

I have a feeling this bub may end up breech, going by movement it feels like he's kicking me in the vag lol, hopefully I'm wrong and it's hands I'm feeling and not feet (I know there's plenty of time for him to move, but he's starting to spend more and more time in the one spot)

My little was was breech till 34 weeks then flipped head down, don't worry they can move round till about 37 weeks the ob told me

Ukmumma

Hi,

Currently 20+5 here and all going well. We are expecting our 3rd boy. The girls really wanted a sister but are super excited anyhow.

I find boys names extremely difficult. Dh and I do not agree at all, then to top it off all 4 kids think they have naming rights, lol.

How's everything with your new Bub Joanie?

3 boys and 2 girls here, my boys are the oldest though, teenagers 18 to 14 :). Boys are a lot easier than girls but wouldn't swap my princesses for anything :)

The Awesome One

Just saw our beautiful lil boy again :D He still has a penis so very sure he is in fact a he lol, and he actually slept right through the ultrasound which is amazing for him. All looking good and Dr still happy to go ahead with a VBAC (as long as I go into labour on my own but has said it's my choice and I can change my mind at any time). I also got the flu jab :( and get the whooping cough vax at my next appointment at 28 weeks :( booo I hate needles lol.

• Like 2

**Xena**

Hope everyone is still doing well :)

I'm 32 weeks today so only 7 weeks approximately until my c-section. I will get an exact date at my 36 week ob appointment. Cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore. Reflux is killing me and my morning sickness is back with a vengeance!

*maddierose*

FMM: how are you feeling about a VBAC?

Xena: wow 32 weeks, time is flying. Probably doesn't feel that way for you though.

I still have occasional morning sickness, back to almost being sick daily and vomiting once - twice per week.

My back has been really sore this pregnancy. Not sure if it's the way Bub is laying or just that I'm older this time.

• Like 1

*Enigma*

Hi ladies. 37+1 today. C/section is booked for next Monday! Can't wait to meet our new addition :)

• Like 2

Lauren59

Hi all, quite new to this! We recently found out we're expecting baby #5 in December. So 9 wks tomorrow, others are 9, 8, 3 & 1. Feeling super excited but must admit I have the odd moment when I think we must be nuts!!!

• Like 1

ABeautifulLife

Hi Girls,

3 days to go until # 7 is due, tired but looking forward to finding out what the new addition will be :-) First winter baby so dreading the middle of the night feeds, however it will be nice to use all the gorgeous blankets I have accumulated through the years. Best wishes to all :-)

• Like 1

**Xena**

Ooooh Enigma and A Beautiful Life- not long to go now!! How exciting!! Good luck :D

maddierose this pregnancy has dragged! I also feel like this one has been harder and too wonder if it's because I am older.

How lovely Lauren59 :wub: Good luck!

The Awesome One

FMM: how are you feeling about a VBAC?

My back has been really sore this pregnancy. Not sure if it's the way Bub is laying or just that I'm older this time.

I am petrified of having a VBAC, but I also really hated my c-section, the thought of going through that again scares the crap out of me and I know that recovery wise a successful VBAC would be much better, especially as DH won't really get much time off (last time he had 8wks leave so I had that full time support until I was fully recovered). I haven't fully decided yet, I keep going back and forth between the two options, I feel like a c-section is safer for my baby, but then all this worry over a VBAC could be for nothing and everything could go fine so I just don't know, but I've signed on for a VBAC for now and am allowed to change my mind at any time. I have little confidence in the hospital I have to birth at, but have been turned away from the hospital that I did want as we aren't zoned for that area.

I have had a sore back this pregnancy too, and I've found sex is a lot more uncomfortable this time round, not sure if it's age or just where baby is sitting as he is sitting a lot lower than my last babies, the little bugger loves to kick me in the cervix too lol.

Edited by Feral Madam Mim

Lauren59

**Xena**

Lauren: There's 10 years between my brother and I and we are quite close :) Not so much when I hit puberty ;) but after that. I know how you feel though. I worry about this one as my other 3 are close in age and have a great relationship with each other. This one will be 7 years younger than my youngest and 11 years younger than my eldest.

FMM: I'm really nervous about my c-section this time. My last one had me feeling breathless and I did it alone so I think that's part of it. I am so paranoid I will have a panic attack on the operating table.

I got my C-Section date at my 32 week appointment on Tues. 6th of July :wub: Only 45 days left to go!!

The Awesome One

Xena I know what you mean about the age difference, there's going to be 6 1/2yrs between this one and my twins, 9yrs between baby and my eldest, I'm kind of looking forward to that one on one time that I'm going to get with him knowing that my others will all be at school, but I do worry he will feel left out as he gets older, he isn't going to start primary school until my others are in high school (god that makes me feel old lol).

• Like 1