Chelli

Who is pregnant with child #4,5,6 or more? #48

*Lilami*

Hi everyone, we've just found out I'm pregnant with #6 - 3 of his, 2 of mine and 1 of ours. We were going to talk about having one next year but seems we have a honeymoon baby!!

We have 4 kids full time (including bub) and the other 2 part time.

So ladies, please tell me your secrets to running a large family with a baby :)

Joanie79

Congratulations Lilami!

I had my beautiful baby boy Sidney over a week ago but I'm still in hospital after a blood clot was discovered. Will be home as soon as my medication levels are correct. It's been nice having the extra few days in hospital to recover and rest and bond with Sidney though.

Hope you are all well xo

• Like 2

*maddierose*

Congratulations Joanie. Hope your recovery is quick.

• Like 1

Divine 37

Hi girls

I'm expecting #4, very excited and nervous eek !

• Like 3

Oriental lily

Hi everyone I am pregnant will number 4 and due late April .

Just found out that after three girls the last member to join our family is a little boy .

We would have been thrilled with another girl but it is nice to finish of with something a bit different .

His three big sisters are going to spoil him rotten .

I am a bit scared of officially being a large family .

Half the time I am convinced with are both nuts .!

• Like 1

*maddierose*

Congratulations oriental lily.

Is their anyone in here that still wants to chat?

I've just gotten my bfp, hoping after 3 losses this year that this one is a sticky one.

• Like 2

Raincloud

I don't belong here but just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy Maddierose. I really hope this one is sticky for you :)

Edited by Raincloud
  • Like 1

suzy-c

Hello everyone in the Large Families group, that I have long coveted!

I'm sure I'm not the only one here to struggle with saying "I'm expecting my fourth child" when there have been pregnancy losses in the past. I have had three live births. All boys. This latest little life is about 6 weeks along. :)

We're reluctant to say anything just yet, as we don't want to hear anything negative. I know. I honestly don't care if people think we're nuts, I just don't want to hear it, not until we know more about the little one and how they're doing. It will help with the confidence levels, I'm sure.

Congratulations to everyone else, whether it's your first or 21st. :)

• Like 1

*maddierose*

Thankyou Raincloud.

Congratulations Suzy-c. I found with my 5th pregnancy (loss at 10 weeks) that I was worried about other people's reactions, both of our families knew and were great as were the work colleagues and friends that knew but I'm sure some made jokes behind my back.

Another two losses later and I really don't care what anyone thinks, every baby is a gift.

• Like 2

Ukmumma

I'm hoping and praying for you both maddierose and Suzyc Relax and enjoy Christmas I'll look forward to the updates x

Ukmumma

Congratulations oriental lily how lovely for you I had a girl after 3 boys a big surprise after labour he will be spoilt rotten by his big sisters x

• Like 2

The Awesome One

I'm currently pregnant with our 4th, should be about 6 weeks (have a dating scan to confirm tomorrow :D), a complete woops baby (never trust your infertility as your contraception), we plan to announce on Christmas day, get it over with. Still doesn't seem real, like the tests must have been wrong and I'm going to show up tomorrow and be told nothing is there. I can't imagine everyone being happy about it, but I'm on cloud 9 about it at the moment.

• Like 2

suzy-c

Thanks ladies and congratulations to you too! My partner says I'm over-analysing it, but I just didn't want to say anything yet.

This especially applies to work, where I've only just returned from my second maternity leave in 3yrs. It's a big retail store, so I wasn't really missed. There will be much eye-rolling and exasperation that they have to put up with yet another maternity leave, but I don't care about that. They don't give me many shifts these days, so I don't owe them anything. I'm hoping to accrue enough hours to qualify for PPL, or I wouldn't've gone back so soon. It's hardly worth the hassle of getting the other boys minded.

Feral Madam Mim: I wouldn't worry too much. The kids can be a little creeped out that Mum and Dad are still "doing it" (ew!) but they'll get used to it. :)

**Xena**

Yay so much happy BFP news!!! I've got my everything crossed that they are all sticky ones :wub:

Divine 37

I am almost 9 weeks now, should have my scan early next week.

Welcome to the new ladies, very exciting times !

4keykne

Congratulations on all the pregnancies.

Maddierose I hope everything goes smoothly for you may this be your best Christmas gift ever:)

*maddierose*

4keykne: thankyou, I'm trying to remain positive. My line is getting darker which is great as two of my losses were very early 4-5 weeks and the line didn't change too much. My first loss though was at 10 weeks after seeing a heartbeat. So I think I'll be frwsking out til 12 weeks then hopefully relax a little.

Divine: all the best for your scan.

Edited by *maddierose*

The Awesome One

We only saw a sac at our scan, hoping it was just too early, it measured right for dates but am unsure about announcing tomorrow now.

**Xena**

I really hope all turns out well FMM. Can you request another scan for a bit later when there is a better chance of seeing the baby? The sac measuring right is a good sign though :)

Almost at that magical 12 week mark. I'm so hoping the exhaustion and nausea go away. Not holding my breath with the nausea though as all previous pregnancies I was nauseous throughout.

Divine 37

I found out on XMAS eve that I am 11 weeks not 9 lol, so that has been interesting.

FMM - I have everything crossed for you that the next scan goes well x

Maddierose - congrats on your BFP, I hope everything goes well x

OL- congrats on your little boy x

Edited by Divine 35
  • Like 2

The Awesome One

I see my OB on the 7th and he will do another scan, at which point I should be 8wks :)

• Like 1

4littlemonkeys

Hi All

Thought I'd pop back in as i haven't been on for ages - since June or July! LOL

Since my post we have moved from Darwin to Penang in Malaysia and set up our home here. I met my Ob the other day and unfortunately over here I can't trial a VBA2C (which I wanted but kind of expected to be told no), so I will be having c/sect no. 3 - probably around 9 Feb. My kids start school on 7 January and after 6 weeks off they are keen to get back into it and to make some new friends. I am keen for them to go back to so I can start really setting up the nursery and resting a bit!

We found out we are having another boy - so boy no. 3. My DD wanted a girl but now is excited she is the only girl LOL

How is everyone else going?

Edited by Surprise#4
  • Like 1

Divine 37

Had my 12 week scan, all went well baby had a HR of 158 and NT was 1.13cm.

Hope everyone is doing well, congrats Surprise not long now :)

post-124844-0-94759800-1420110231_thumb.jpg

Edited by Divine 35
  • Like 2

*maddierose*

Divine: glad your scan went well. Wow at jumping 2 weeks, that's always a good thing.

FMM: hope everything turns out good. Feels like such a long time waiting between scans.

Surprise#4: wow what a huge move. How are you settling in?

I've had two lots of bloods done to heck levels and so far so good I think.

15dpo afternoon: 475

17dpo morning 891

• Like 2

crazyforkids

Hi all,

hope you all had a great christmas and new year.

Its been ages since i have been on. Im now 25weeks with bub #6. Im over the shock now. but i still have little moments where i think what am i doing. lol

Had my 20 week scan and we found out we are expecting a little boy. this will make it 3 boys and 3 girls. we are totally over the moon. we were happy to have another girl but a boy just evens everything out. We havent told the kids yet. and alot of family and friends dont know either. im just telling people when i feel like it lol.

i have just had to book into our local hospital. im not really looking forward to it but i cant go to the birthcentre an hour away. just have to suck it up.

bub is already head down and going in and out of being engaged. my last bub was engaged from 27weeks. has anyone else had bubs engage that early? it makes for some very painful walking.

Congratulations on all the new babies and pregnancies :)

• Like 1