Chelli

Who is pregnant with child #4,5,6 or more? #48

*Enigma*

Thanks Joanie :smile: Yes, I have my mum to help with is great as DH is a shift worker. I'm lucky she lives with us and can help out with the older kids. I had bigger gaps between the others so I don't know how I'm going to manage with a 2 years old and a newborn :ninja:

• Like 3

twilightangel

MaddieRose - I am so sorry to read you have experienced another loss. Please take care of yourself.

Surprise#4 - Congrats on baby number 4. Wow 4 weeks school holidays. I am struggling to keep mine amused for 2 weeks.

Joanie79 - Enjoy those wonderful baby kicks. I also have an anterior placenta so most of mine were at the side for a while. Lately she has been favouring my bladder. Congrats on your new addition to your family. I also just purchased a puppy. I must be crazy, lol.

Enigma - Congrats on #4. How exciting. I wish you a smooth and happy 9 months ahead.

AFM - Can't believe I am almost 30 weeks. This pregnancy seems to have flown by. I am finally recovering from shingles which I managed to get due to being too stressed so finally starting to feel better again.

Had a 3d scan done the other day but only got to see bubs for half of my alloted time as she was breech so I get to go back this Thursday. Really looking forward to seeing her again. I am pretty sure Saturday night she turned and is now head down. I have never felt pain like it. My lower belly was so sore, like sharp burning/stretching pain.

Hope everyone is well and has a lovely day :)

Joanie79

Enigma I have 2 then 3 then 4 yr age gaps so have gone the opposite way. I'm sure they will be great mates for you.

twilightangel I'm glad you are recovering from your shingles. That must have been tough whilst pregnant.

DH has decided he wants to find out the gender after I said I didn't. I'm tossing up for him to find out and me not (we found out with the others) but not sure I can be bothered. I have a week to decide and am now quite nervous for some reason. I think its just that finding out DS3 was a boy too meant I couldn't even daydream about girls names etc. But small issues at the end of the day when all I want is a full term healthy bub.

• Like 1

mamaj180

Hi ladies in 14 weeks 6 days with baby number 5. I think this will be our last bub. I have a uterine prolapse after my last birth. Will have to see how my body is after this bubby.

Joanie79

Congratulations mamaj180! How many kids would you ultimately like to have if you have no issues with this birth?

mamaj180

Thank you joanie79. Ive always said I would like to have 6 children ever since I was little. So one more ;) my older three are all born in January boy 5 and half girl 3 and half boy 2 and half. And my youngest is 11 months :)

Joanie79

Good luck on reaching no.6 mamaj180!!

magicalsurprise

Congats Enigma and Mamaj!

I hit the half way point this week! We had our morph scan on Wednesday and was very thankful that the hospital let all the kids in for the gender announcement!

We're adding more pink and she is lovely and healthy. Soooo relieved!

Joanie79

Congrats magicalsurprise!

I have my scan on Tuesday but still undecided as to whether or not we find out the gender...

Tiredmum4

Hi Ladies,

Thought I would join the group as I have just found out I am pregnant with #4 - only about 6 weeks at the mo. Have got my 7 week scan next week and hopefully all is ok. I have had 2 MMC - one at 7 weeks and one at 11, so I am a little nervous. I was also super sick with the flu while I was around 3/4 weeks and had chills and 40deg fever so am worried that has done some damage. Anyway, will see what the scan says next week...

Joanie79

Congratulations Babyluvin! Hope your scan goes well

4littlemonkeys

I forgot to come back after our scan. I was very happy to see a heartbeat and that it was only one. I'm booking in for our nt scan and bloods tomorrow for right on 12 weeks - I'm hanging out for it so we can get safely into the 2nd trimester. :).

• Like 1

Tea&Sunshine

Hoping to join in with this group!

I'm 22 weeks pregnant with our 4th baby - a truly miraculous surprise after losses last year. My big babies are 8,6 and 4. Boy, then two girls.

The first 20 weeks were very anxious, and somewhat numb & cynical. After our miscarriages last year, I had given up completely on the dream of four, and with screwy weird cycles after my D&C, had very little faith left in my body! My blood test results at the 12 weeks scan were a bit funny, so that worry has been at the back of my mind too.

It was only after the 20 week scan, which was wonderful, that I finally felt I could embrace the hope of a real, take-home baby. I fell head over heels in love with bubby at the scan and the 24th of November can't come fast enough!!!

This is one active little bub, so I've been enjoying the strong kicks. Reality has definitely started setting in now that I have another little belly-dweller to play with. Heehee.

I'm really looking forward to having another little baby in our lives again. The age gap between my #3 and #4 will be 5 years, and I'm hoping for lots of help from my older kids. They are all tremendously excited about their coming baby - especially our 8 year old son, who tears up whenever he talks about the baby. He's desperately hoping for the "brother he always dreamed of" haha! (The baby is due on his birthday, so what a present it will be for him if he gets his wish.)

Next year will be full on with three kids all in school and a newborn, so I'm hoping I can glean some tips from this group on how to handle school runs & newborns & baby naps etc etc.

Anyways, enough of an intro about me!

Looking forward to chatting,

x

Joanie79

Congratulations Tea&Sunshine! That is so beautiful that your son is so emotional about a new sibling. I hope he gets his birthday wish. The last time I had a newborn I only had one in school. I found the newborn just fitted in. Sometimes I would park early at school for pickup so he could nap and I could read with a cup of tea. This time I will have two at school and the youngest starts pre-prep next year so a double drop off/pick up will be interesting!

I'm 20wks now and had my morph scan last week. A very quiet baby compared to the others. I had to keep moving and coughing in order to get all measurements. And there was no mistaking that its definitely another boy on the way! All I could do is laugh at having four boys. DS2 took great joy in counting the number of males we will have in the house, 7 including the pets!

I've also felt quite anxious this time around. I think because it took 18mth to fall I feel like if something happens I won't get another chance. All going well thankfully but feeling like a first time mother at times talking to my OB!

Hope you are all well xo

Tiredmum4

Tea&Sunshine & Joanie79 - congrats on being half way!

I think it is definately a relief to be over the 20wk hurdle.

7 week scan was good - healthy heartbeat and everything looked good. That is a good start but I am now waiting on the 12 wk scan and won't be making any baby plans until the 20 wk scan. Fingers crossed!

In saything that we have been looking at people movers as our Kluger can't handle 4 child seats. I am really keen on the new Kia Carnival that comes out towards the end of this year.

• Like 1

Joanie79

I'm not sure what the changes are to the new Carnival but we've been extremely happy with the current model.

My caesarean is booked in so only 16 weeks and two days to go!

Just curious if anyone is having some sort of baby shower? I've never had one and a friend has offered to organise it but feels a bit odd being no.4. I thought maybe if I combined it with my birthday lunch it wouldn't be so weird but not feeling very social at the moment either...

crazyforkids

hi everyone.

just found out that i am pregnant with number 6. this pregnancy was not planned so im not used to it yet. im due late april early may.

Sorry havent read all the posts yet. will try and read them all when i have some more time :)

congrats everyone :)

Purelle

I'm pregnant with number four. About five weeks. I'm really nervous because my last little boy was born at 27 weeks so I really hoping for a long three trimester pregnancy ths time.

Joanie79

Congratulations crazyforkids and Purelle!

Purelle I can imagine you would be quite anxious. Fx for a healthy bub xo

I'm now 25wks and recovering from the flu. Really regretting not going back when I was meant to and getting the flu shot... Have passed it onto my 4yr old too but others surviving so far.

Purelle

I'm totally freaking out. Doctor called me to come into the office for a chat. I'm six weeks today and my HCG is 26,650!!!!!

Getting a scan late this week so check how many are in there.

I don't know what to think ATM. Twins run in my family so it's definitely possible. Ill keep you posted but it may be child four and five for me :0

Joanie79

Purelle I think you have the right to freak out at the moment!!

check how many are in there
Hoping its only twins!

twilightangel

Purelle - Congrats and I would be freaking out too. I find it quite common when reading through old posts on EB that number 4 comes with a surprise.

Joanie - Hope you feel better soon. Having the flu whilst pregnant is awful.

AFM - I am 37 weeks. Can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has flown by. I am being induced late next week so not long now until I meet my precious little one.

Hubby laughs and says I should be used to it but I'm getting really nervous about going into labour and handling the pain of contractions. I keep saying to myself I can do this but the closer and closer I get the more I think maybe there is some other way she can exit lol.

Joanie79

Almost at the finish line twilightangel! I think your body remembers more than your brain and starts freaking out for you. Maybe distract yourself with a hair appointment etc?

We saw an ad for a new show about newborns last night. DH quickly said 'I'm not watching that!'. Our youngest has just turned 4 so will be a giant leap back to newborn land. Even more reason to watch it I think lol

crazyforkids

I'm totally freaking out. Doctor called me to come into the office for a chat. I'm six weeks today and my HCG is 26,650!!!!!

Getting a scan late this week so check how many are in there.

I don't know what to think ATM. Twins run in my family so it's definitely possible. Ill keep you posted but it may be child four and five for me :0

wow thats high. thats exciting. hope your scan goes well :)

Joanie79

How was your scan Purelle? 1,2,3??...

• Like 1