Sign in to follow this  
The Awesome One

Hollywood Mandurah

The Awesome One

I posted this in the WA section but didn't get any responses so hoping someone on here can help

***warning children mentioned***

DH and I are currently ttc#4, I have pcos and am wondering if anyone has been through Hollywood (Mandurah if possible)? I just wanted to know what they are like, and any other little bits of info that might be useful? My previous children were conceived through clomid and femara, I am in the middle of my 3rd clomid cycle now but as I failed to ovulate on the last two I am not holding out much hope for this one, which means it's time to move on, the last time I used femara I was going through concept fertility centre but as they are rather far away from me and I discovered Hollywood had a clinic in Mandurah I thought I would investigate.

any info you could share with me would be great :) .

Bwok~Bwok

I didn't use Hollywood, but from I've heard they are quite good. As for Mandurah - I didn't know they were down there.

The Awesome One

Yeah I gave them a call and turns out they aren't down there anymore, I am rather shocked at the cost, it cost me half as much going through concept, but have made an appointment with them, however am going to check in with concept and see what the difference is.

~Sharna3~

Hi mad madam mim

FWIW, I'm using Hollywood now - via distance as I'm in remote WA and I've found them amazing so far.

Bwok~Bwok
Yeah I gave them a call and turns out they aren't down there anymore, I am rather shocked at the cost, it cost me half as much going through concept, but have made an appointment with them, however am going to check in with concept and see what the difference is.

Have you had a recent quote from Concept as the pricing has gone up on everything now. (I was with concept)

The Awesome One

No but a friend went through them recently and while the cost was more than what I paid it is still less than Hollywood