Allinaday

Your sex drive During Pregnancy

Allinaday

Did your sex drive go up or down? Thought I'd do a fun poll. :D

Increased

Decreased

Same

Get away from me

I wish there was a way to do an actual poll on here.

Edited by Therese

intrigued

Week 6 to 10 decreased completely due to all day nausea! then increased, am 22 weeks now and it's still quite high, assuming it'll decrease again with growing belly?

2girlsraising2boys

Increased ten fold!

Puzzles

It increased in the early stages but now I'm 33 weeks and it has decreased dramatically.

PinkCherryBlossom

Decreased to lowest point ever :(

AllyK81

Decreased big time.

I know it's safe, but with my history of mc I don't like the idea of poking around down there. DH feels the same.

Chantal990

Massive decrease :(

Minimouse27

Decrease here too .....

Ritaroo

Probably decreased. I thought that at some stage it would increase ( remembering a Friends episode where Rachel was feeling particularly amorous) but I haven't really felt like it. I don't see anything happening for the next 8 weeks either as I am getting huge, uncomfortable and tired. My poor dh.

Probably decreased. I thought that at some stage it would increase ( remembering a Friends episode where Rachel was feeling particularly amorous) but I haven't really felt like it. I don't see anything happening for the next 8 weeks either as I am getting huge, uncomfortable and tired. My poor dh.

Princess Holly

Mine decreased majorly in the first trimester, increased in the second and has now decreased again in the third trimester.

With DD it decreased till late in the third trimester.

Zanbam

I'm in my second trimester (not August DIG, sorry!) and it decreased a lot in the first trimester and while it has increased a little it isn't back to what it was pre-pregnancy, I'm hoping it increases in the next couple of weeks...

S. Overlord P Rex

34 weeks and the other half is now at the stage of telling me to leave him alone... Massive increase.

• Like 1

Allinaday

For me:

First tri: decrease

2nd tri: increase

3rd: increase and very heightened

Thanks for the replies!

Justaduck

With DD - was about the same

This one - have had dull nausea & the fatigue and really not interested for weeks now. DP has been sent away for work for a few nights so will see if absence makes the heart grow stronger ?

kahm

I'm a June mum (soz, don't belong here!) but thought it might be useful to hear from someone just on the other side...

Massive decrease for me. As in Don't Touch Me type decrease for the WHOLE DAMN PREGNANCY. Poor DP. Poor ME!!

DD is now 10 days old and the only thing stopping me from jumping his bones are the episiotomy stitches and the fact that we haven't laid in any condoms yet...

• Like 1

Allinaday
I'm a June mum (soz, don't belong here!) but thought it might be useful to hear from someone just on the other side...

Massive decrease for me. As in Don't Touch Me type decrease for the WHOLE DAMN PREGNANCY. Poor DP. Poor ME!!

DD is now 10 days old and the only thing stopping me from jumping his bones are the episiotomy stitches and the fact that we haven't laid in any condoms yet...

Ha, Ha ; )

Puzzles

good on you for getting back in so quickly!

Walkers

Increased.

35 days to go and it's dropped off just a little but still going strong :D

chrisandcris

Definetly increased massively!! My partner cant seem to keep up! Im 33 weeks now thinking it may decrease soon!

• Like 1

StopTheGoats

Zip. Nada. No interest. I was ok last pregnancy but this one I'm entirely ambivalent. Which is strange as its usually quite high.

RellBell

Decreased

Or possibly even deceased.

In the first 18 weeks I was throwing up about 10 times a night, so it was pretty much a no-go.

After about 20 weeks, I got cramps after sex. So I would panic that my baby was going to be born and wouldn't be old enough to survive outside the womb.

At about 29/30 weeks, it increased a little because I knew I had a chance at a healthy baby if it was born after that stage.

By about 32 weeks, i'd developed such excruciating pain in my back and ribs and a swollen spleen. Has gotten worse every week since.

Pregnancy is fun :rolleyes:

Genabee

Massive increase here. Both times. Even while struggling with HG. I drive DH nuts I think.

However, in both pregnancies I have had low lying placentas and advised no sex. First pregnancy saw me in hospital with a post coital abruption at 26 weeks. So there wasn't much action happening between 26 and 35 weeks first pregnancy (although the desire was definitely there). This pregnancy I have had some light bleeding also - not related to sex. So again, these middle weeks are a bit sad!

So I am pretty much very frustrated at this point! ;) Hoping my scan in 3 weeks time reveals the placenta has moved!!! :pray:

Sign in to follow this