EBLeearne

Win The Wiggles new album ‘Furry Tales’

EBLeearne

Wiggles_Forum533x336.jpg?rand=1371609100185

The Wiggles are back again with their newest sing-a-long album Furry Tales…‘hair’ ‘fur’ your listening pleasure! Joined by their Wiggly friends Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus, Anthony, Emma, Lachy and Simon are excited to release their newest musical adventure on CD with 25 new tracks recorded in honour of their favourite animal friends.

www.wiggletime.com.

Prize:

Each of the 10 winners will receive a copy of ‘Furry Tales’ valued at $14.95. Total prize value is $149.50.

How to enter:

To enter, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:

“what is your favourite Wiggles song, and why?“

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday 26 June 2013 until Wednesday 24 July 2013.

carltonangel

everybody clap all time classic great for kids of all ages both my girls 4&7 still love it

Teegansolomon
My daughter puts her fave song 'Wake up Jeff' on in the morning....it's more like 'Wake up Mum!!!' :rolleyes: Edited by Teegansolomon

Federico

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star is my fav. I have always been so fun of Wiggles song since I was a child. And I also

used it to my son now.

deangunna

Big Red Car and Hot Potato....we love doing the actions and mummy is aparently very funny. :D

deangunna

Big Red Car and Hot Potato....we love doing the actions and mummy is aparently very funny. :D

heatherhopley@hotm

Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes. The kids used to love my mums honey cakes so they always sang this song at her door when they visited her. And still the tradition continues!

avelia

My daughter learned to walk and dance with Rock-a-by-your-bear and it's still is her favourite. She's now teaching her little brother the moves but being car-crazy, he loves the Big Red Car.

wish*upon*a*star

Rock a bye your bear- my DD has learnt all the actions and we love singing it together

hiddensecrets

"Rock-a-bye your bear" as its the first song my two special needs girls learnt the actions for so singing it brings tears to my eyes

hiddensecrets

"Rock-a-bye your bear" as its the first song my two special needs girls learnt the actions for so singing it brings tears to my eyes

bowling23

My Kids are crazy about big red car, because they love lightning Mcqueen as well and this song reminds them of him

The Wiggles are back again with their newest sing-a-long album Furry Tales…‘hair’ ‘fur’ your listening pleasure! Joined by their Wiggly friends Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus, Anthony, Emma, Lachy and Simon are excited to release their newest musical adventure on CD with 25 new tracks recorded in honour of their favourite animal friends.

www.wiggletime.com.

Prize:

Each of the 10 winners will receive a copy of ‘Furry Tales’ valued at $14.95. Total prize value is $149.50.

How to enter:

To enter, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:

rachkap

I can never get the "Dressing Up in Style" song out of my head so that's my favourite although it is damn annoying at times!

MINNY63

Wake Up Jeff, My Daughters Love, Him when he falls asleep, mid playing :unsure:

missbehavin

The Crocodile Hunter - because we love Steve Irwin and it's a catchy song.

rgursahani

www.wiggletime.com.

Prize:

How to enter:

My daughter loves head shoulder knees and toes, always makes her laugh and giggle

nesral

Wake up Jeff as it gets the whole house jiving

MummaWantsAnother

"Fruit Salad" ["Yummy Yummy"] which, naturally, we all sing out loud - and badly - when we are eating, you guessed it.....fruit salad!

indol185

Oh, That is tough questions, but my daughter just loves the Propeller now, its catchy song, even my husband (who not keen to children songs) sometimes hum this song ... :)

smitzer

D.O.R.O.T.H.Y Dorothy the Dinosaur - we all love singing this song, from my 18 year old to my 3 year old

kimmag

Rock A Bye Your Bear ... because it's so adorable when my daughter does the actions!

Desertpolabear

"Hot Potato" All time Fav! So much fun to dance to and the movements are simple for my daughter.

OhBangus!

Our rapscallion pirate daughters love to swashbuckle, groove and shout ahoy there! from the highseas of our loungeroom along with 'Oooh It's Captain Feathersword' :)

new*to*this

'The Number Rumba', a new Wiggles new song, is pretty catchy and got us up and moving the most at their latest concert.

alisonxyo

My son loves to dance and sing to Do The Propeller!.. And I love to watch him so happy :D .