Sign in to follow this  
~A2~

IVFers due in October 2013 Thread #3

riseuptig3r

Congrats again Mamakas and also aidensmum!

My little boy was born at 39 weeks weighing 3.445kg and was 52cm long.

Aidensmum - 7 hrs sounds great! The last two nights mine has woken up once at 1am for a feed and last night he then woke at 6am which was fantastic for me! Am in the middle of a feed now is hoping last night's trend continues and he'll sleep through to 6am again today!

Mamakas do you remove the shield halfway through the feed? I've tried but he still has trouble latching so now I've just let him feed the entire with shield on. He gets direct nipple feed on the other breast though.

MsMoo how ru going?

How is everyone else?

Xx

MsMooMoo

Another boy! Congrats born!

Im still very pregnant. Husband is home on Saturday so am ready to go immediately when he is home lol.

Cuddlesnkisses

MsMM im still very much pregnant too. Getting more and more bored by the day lol.

MsMooMoo

Hi all

my baby girl was born 17 October by c section, 3.67 kgs and 50cm long. She's a good size. Hubby is still here for a couple days before he goes back to the desert so it ended up being good timing. I'm still in hospital recovering but am going well I think.

• Like 2

riseuptig3r

Yay! Congratulations MsMoo!!! So happy that your DH was able to be here too. Hope you and bubs are doing well xx

Cuddlesnkisses

Congratulations MsMM on your baby girl. Glad happy got to spend some time with you before heading back.

AFM I'm still pregnant! Overdue 2 days and no sign of anything happening.

MsMooMoo

Any news, cuddles?

Cuddlesnkisses

Hi All, sorry been MIA. Anaiah was born on the 26th weighing 3540 and 52cm long. We are both doing very well and I'm soaking up all the baby cuddles I can.

Sign in to follow this