Sign in to follow this  
Kimmy_T

Miscarriage fears.

Kimmy_T

Ok so this is kind of a long story. I am currently 6w1d pregnant according to my LMP.

In February this year I miscarried at 7 weeks. Baby was measuring at 5w1d by dating scan and not long after that I followed with brown bleeding and then eventually bright red bleeding and excruciating pain along with dropping hcg levels so I knew what was coming.

So after all this I am now petrified about this pregnancy. I have had brown but light bleeding a couple of times now.. Nothing too heavy.. Not enough to fill a pad or even a liner. I also had a light pink discharge. Only a very little bit. I have the flu at the moment and am not taking anything but I have had very full kn sneezing and I've been so worried its going to trigger a miscarriage. I took another pregnancy test today and the line was a bit lighter then when I first found out I was pregnant (both first responses)

I am booked in on tuesday for a dating and validity scan. So I have fingers crossed but I was hoping someone could give me some insight and maybe been through something similar?

Thank you xx

Stickybun1

Hi kimmy t,

Haven't been in your exact situation but I miscarried at 8 weeks last year much the same as you describe. I'm pregnant again and at 6weeks3days I started spotting and totally freaked out and thought it was all over again.

The spotting didn't get worse so I went to an early pregnancy assessment clinic and had an ultrasound then and there and everything showed to be ok, and the bleeding stopped not long after.

I am now 10 weeks and all is looking good. I know not everyone's situation is the same but wanted to give you some hope, and let you know that I get what you're going through. Thinking of you xx

Stickybun1

I have also read that once HCG gets high enough, HPT's can show up lighter and sometimes negative

Kimmy_T

Thank you for the replies ladies. I miscarried late last night so quite devastated.

Purelle

I'm sorry kimmyt big hugs xx I miscarried last year and feel your pain. Find the miscarriage support thread on here, lots of support and lovely ladies on there. I'm sorry this has happened to you.

Zanbam

I'm so sorry Kimmy-t.

Stickybun1

So sorry kimmy t, sending hugs your wayXx

Sign in to follow this