Sign in to follow this  
alecia1986

Anyone else unable to sleep?

alecia1986

I'm so incredibly exhausted but I just can't sleep! I just lie there awake for hours on end. It's driving me insane!!!

zenah18

Aha. Me too!

emwill

Me too. Too much on my mind to sleep.

Neriah

Yep. Insomnia for 11 years and counting.

dreamadreamprem

I'm not awake for hours but I'm awake every couple of hours. I am also making toilet trips a lot!

alecia1986

I seem to get to sleep around 4am. It's frustrating, I'm not even lying there thinking about stuff, I'm lying there as a big dead log. Lol... It's really not helping the fatigue.

Thankfully I've just changed my work hours so I start at 10.30 so I can start sleeping in a bit longer rather than getting up at 6.30.

Baby0001

I'm with you girls, I'm exhausted during the day, then fall asleep about 9:30 cos I'm so tired, but then wake every hour or so. Last night I got up 5 times for wees, I normally never get up. I would love a good nights sleep. Having my last glass of water for the night now

Pllleeeeease let me have some sleep tonight!!

Other new symptoms are burping with vomit taste all the time, ewwww!! And getting really hungry and fussy with food :/

alecia1986

Aww baby. I don't wake up ever hour cause I don't get to sleep in the first place... Haha... But I don't feel the need to pee constantly, thank god!

Baby0001

Another night of five wees last night, I'm going to stop drinking water at 4pm today, it's so annoying!

Good that you got some sleep last night! I think nature is training us to be sleep deprived, there's 7.5 months to go before we need that

geza53

oh me to, but ive never been good at sleeping lol

i just get up all night to pee

Zachary Quack

I seem to be waking up every hour as well. It is driving me crazy. Every day after work I've had to come home and have a nap for 2 hours (still waking up every hour but at least not falling asleep on the lounge/in front of the stove/on the phone etc).

But, like everything else that is not pleasant re: pregnancy, I'm taking it as reassuring!

Sign in to follow this