EBLeearne

Win 1 of 3 Neon Minis by Il Tutto for Christmas

EBLeearne

XmasTutoForum533x336.jpg?rand=1353889492321

We are giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 gorgeous Neon Minis by Il Tutto.

The perfect go anywhere mini bag that is worn from the shoulder by the hip or slung across the body, the Neon by il tutto will keep you organised when running errands, attending functions or on a quick trip to the park.

It features:

• Large front pocket - perfect for storing your keys and phone

• Front zip slip pocket

• Long adjustable strap

• Back wallet that holds 8 credit cards, notes and a central zip compartment for coins.

• Available in 3 amazing colours; silver, orange and turquoise

All Il Tutto bags can be purchased online at www.iltutto.com, David Jones and a range of boutiques throughout Australia.

Prize:

3 x Neon Mini bags in total, each of the 3 winners receive a Neon Mini valued at $79 each.

Total prize valued at $237

How to enter

To enter, simply fill in the details below and tell us in 25 words or less ‘What was your most memorable Christmas present as a child’?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Monday 26 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

newlittleone

My most memorable Christmas present was when I was 8 and waking up finding a new pink bike under my bed

Ireckon

A home made dolls house with 3 levels and an elevator for my sisters and I. Well done daddy!

Woolies Girl

My most memorable Christmas present as a child (turning into a teenager) was my first ever grooming make-up kit from Sportsgirl. :8

lafonda

My moment is - the year I spent at my dads, he put all my presents out early, including from Santa. There goes that illusion.

PetaButler

Growing up in the rural country surrounded by boys, I was in absolute heaven when I received my first Barbie, a truly girly pressie!

chickenpants

My most memorable Christmas present is one I received from my Aunty each year - a diary. She always forgot to take off the price sticker :D

Amica

My most memorable Christmas gift was an electric train set my uncle bought me. I still have it 30 years later!!

Serenzy

My Siamese kitten Felix that I got when I was 8, loved him so much and still miss him today.

ramenftw

A Christmas tree that my dad bought us after months of persuasion and savings as we were very poor; we lived in a warehouse.

EMZY09
XmasTutoForum533x336.jpg?rand=1353889492321

We are giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 gorgeous Neon Minis by Il Tutto.

The perfect go anywhere mini bag that is worn from the shoulder by the hip or slung across the body, the Neon by il tutto will keep you organised when running errands, attending functions or on a quick trip to the park.

It features:

• Large front pocket - perfect for storing your keys and phone

• Front zip slip pocket

• Long adjustable strap

• Back wallet that holds 8 credit cards, notes and a central zip compartment for coins.

• Available in 3 amazing colours; silver, orange and turquoise

All Il Tutto bags can be purchased online at www.iltutto.com, David Jones and a range of boutiques throughout Australia.

Prize:

3 x Neon Mini bags in total, each of the 3 winners receive a Neon Mini valued at $79 each.

Total prize valued at $237

How to enter

To enter, simply fill in the details below and tell us in 25 words or less ‘What was your most memorable Christmas present as a child’?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Monday 26 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

EMZY09

My most memorable Christmas gift was spending christmas holidays with my family camping.

giggleandhoot

A dolls house my pop made himself. I loved it. I cried so much when my mum sold it when i was still little.

cathyaitken
:D This massive Barbie house - I adored it and it was used by my sister and I for quite a few years. My Dad hated it, it took him nearly 2 hours of constructing and applying tiny stickers (I still remember all the cursing! :rant: )

sarzrmm86

I asked for a Horse, didn't think it would really happen. But as i walked outside mum walked around with boy Billy.Was the greatest.

stephvel

My Favourite Present was my Pregnant Barbie. I wanted her for so Long and I loved Barbies and Babies so it was Perfect.

jmltdp

Most memorable Christmas present was my first bike with training wheels. It had a turquoise frame, basket with flowers on the front and it put a smile on my face every time I rode it. I treasures it so much I kept it for 7 years.

pauline43

It was a BMX bike i really wanted so i could go to the dirt track we had made and do the jumps we made ,cause i hated borrowing my friends and taking turns ,i had the best Christmas ever :D

LaurenAshJack

My little brother kindly wrapped up 5 pieces of uncooked fusilli pasta in newspaper when he was 4, his first ever present to me!

LaurenAshJack

Edited by LaurenAshJack

tracy44

I received a Barbie Townhouse from Santa, I was so excited I could finally throw out the boxes I had used to build a house.

Hendrix007

Michael Jackson's Bad on cassette - I loved it as I could listen to it on the go in my walkman!

Edited by Hendrix007

soninicole

I once got Huckleberry Finn socks and although you might think socks are a lame gift for a child, when they have Huckleberry Finn on them it's a different matter! I was sooo excited and wore them straightaway and never wanted Mum to wash them!

Eliz2011
At 11, I got matching emerald green shorts & t-shirt! They were soooo daggy we made a deal that she'd never buy me clothes again!

domesticdiva

My most memorable Christmas pressie as a child was a DIY play tent. Dad & mum couldn't afford to buy one for me & my sister so they made us one out of fabric and bamboo poles. Still remember the excitement we felt to this day.