Sign in to follow this  
EBLeearne

Win a Cinderella Diamond Edition DVD

EBLeearne

CinderellaForum533x336.jpg?rand=1351040142710

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of seven Cinderella DVD Diamond Edition Collection.

“A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes,” and at the stroke of midnight dreams around Australia really will come true when Walt Disney Studios releases one of Disney’s most classic and beloved masterpieces of all time, Cinderella, in the highly anticipated Blu--‐ray and DVD Diamond Edition Collection from 3 October, 2012. This enchanting fairytale comes alive in stunning fashion for in—home viewing for the very first time on Blu--‐ray high definition with enhanced picture and sound, once again being embraced by new and old generation alike and only available… as long as the spell lasts.

Prize:

One of seven Cinderella Diamond Edition DVD’s valued at $39.95 each.

Total prize is valued at $279.65

How to enter

For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Who is your favourite Disney Princess and why?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday 31 October 2012 until Wednesday 28 November 2012.

Purebells

Belle – she is so loving and kind, and she falls in love with a beast , proving it is what’s inside that counts!

Edited by Purebells

trixh

Cinderella. Because she got to be a princess for one night that change her life completely.

Scout28

Cinderella- she shows that dreams really do come true!

~Bells~

Ariel - imagine living under the sea!

lovingmother

Ariel.

I have always loved mermaids,I love the way her hair floated around in the water. I also love her curious nature!

Jupiter

My favourite Disney princess is the one who best occupies my two girls at any given time ... nothing more magical than peace and quiet!

HelenMau

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of seven Cinderella DVD Diamond Edition Collection.

“A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes,” and at the stroke of midnight dreams around Australia really will come true when Walt Disney Studios releases one of Disney’s most classic and beloved masterpieces of all time, Cinderella, in the highly anticipated Blu--‐ray and DVD Diamond Edition Collection from 3 October, 2012. This enchanting fairytale comes alive in stunning fashion for in—home viewing for the very first time on Blu--‐ray high definition with enhanced picture and sound, once again being embraced by new and old generation alike and only available… as long as the spell lasts.

Prize:

How to enter

For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Who is your favourite Disney Princess and why?

Competition commences Wednesday 31 October 2012 until Wednesday 28 November 2012.

[Cinderella, no question! She is sweet, loving, kind, overcomes adversity, and gets her prince!

/quote]

Ermelinda

[/size]Cinderella.The “Cinderella” song Steven Curtis Chapman wrote for his daughter is beautifulbut heartbreaking, as his little girl was accidentally killed

beforethe release

sophiasmum

Who is your favourite Disney Princess and why?

My daughter says Cinderella because her favourite colour is blue & Cinder's dress is blue. She was an ordinary girl who's life changed dramatically.

snazz

As I can't make a decision equally my three girls

lafonda

Cinderella because she such a good person despite her evil step sisters :)

niomil

Merida from the movie Brave because her life is not boring it's an adventure.

Berndt Tőst

Snow White, because I like watching her sort out those sloppy dwarves.

Xanadu25

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, with the long hair.

Lots of shampoo, handle with care.

Forever brushing, keeping it strong

With a strong will that cannot be wrong.

bighuggabledad

Rapunzel from Tangled because her hair can do anything.

Barefoot

I love Tiana. Frogs are my kind of Prince Charming too.

Ploy

Definitely Cinderella...once a princess, will always be a princess, no matter where she is or what she wears :-)

Perlissima_8

Princess Mary of Denmark is like Cinderella in a way. She was an ordinary girl who got to marry a prince after meeting her Prince Frederick at a pub! Life imitates art?

mirj2

Cinderella because she was treated very unfairly but still grew into a beautiful person inside and out and I think this type of person is a good role model for young girls : )

aimayi

Mulan, for qualities I wish for in my children - courage, inner strength, loyalty, humility, and her unconditional love for her family and country.

Hendrix007

Belle as she saw beyond the beast

britta95532

Prize:

How to enter

Cinderella - she is friends with all the animals and they try to help her, plus she sing like an angel, what is not to love.

Surfbabe24

I think I know a little girl who would like this very much.

ramenftw

Cinderella, she’s strong willed and have high determination. She teaches children that if you really want something, YOU have to make it happen.