Mel.Anne

22 yr old looking for other younger mums to chat with

Mel.Anne

Hi everyone :) Seems like the same story on here but basically lost a lot of friends when my fiancé and I decided to have a baby. Now that she is here I couldn't be happier although I do get lonely sometimes as my family all live interstate. I tried to join the Facebook group but the link won't work :(If anyone can help that would b great :)Thanks!

chic mummy

Hey Mel.Anne I'm 22 with about 6 week to go before my bub makes it debut. Your more than welcome to PM for a chat when you need to I'm always happy to meet new people :) hope all is well with your bub.

Squeekums The Elf

Welcome!

24 with a 2.5 lil miss. Most of the people I used to talk to vanished after she came to, I know what its like lol.

Feel free to pm, I'm usually around and bored.

Mel.Anne

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for your replies :)

I have tried to pm you both but it keeps coming up with an error message saying I have to enter more than 3 characters in the message. But I have entered way more than 3 characters. I am so lost...any ideas on what I doing wrong?

If not, I can email or facebook you if u pm me the details?

Hopefully I can work out what is going wrong. I'm still very new to this site so maybe I am missing something obvious lol!

Look forward to hearing from you both,Mel :)

chic mummy

hey mel.anne i have sent you a pm so you can reply. the error message is relating to the message title field. You need to enter in more than x amount of characters into the message title field for the message to be sent.

Mel.Anne

I still seem to be having problems. People are writing me saying I'm sending blank messages! Grr how frustrating!

born to be a mum

hey im melissa i just turned 22 and i have a almost 4 year old and a almost 2 year old and me and my husband have just started ttc number 3!!! feel free to private message me or if u cant ill give u my fb, im from sydney

roach89

I'm in the same boat :( I'm 23 with a 5 month old and all my mates and family live an hour away :( I need someone goin through the same thing to chat to aswell so feel free to pm me :)

Love_Evie

Hi I'm Jess, 23 with 2 yr old DD and second baby girl due in mid June.

I have been very lucky that I am still very good friends with my pre baby friends.

Would be great to chat to other mums the same age. I'm in Melbourne.

shesaidburn

Hey :) I am 23 and have a two year old son. I would love to chat. You can add me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/staynegative

If any other ladies would like to add me you can too! I always love having a chat and I am a friendly person.

Chat soon x

N_May23

hi im 23 with a month old daughter and would love to chat to others mums around the same age as none of my mates have kids and its hard talking to them as i dont want to bore them all with baby talk all the time lol. you can add me on facebook if you like https://www.facebook.com/sbratby1

Autumn baby 2013

Hi ladies

I'm 23 with a 4week old in new to the site as well, I'm glad I have found young mums. Feel free to chat to me I look forward to meeting and chatting to you all. I'm up at all hrs for feeds etc and normally come on here to keep me awake, it would be good to talk to people at these times of the night.

Autumn baby 2013
hi im 23 with a month old daughter and would love to chat to others mums around the same age as none of my mates have kids and its hard talking to them as i dont want to bore them all with baby talk all the time lol. you can add me on facebook if you like https://www.facebook.com/sbratby1

Hi

I noticed you have a 4week old as well. I noticed yours arrived on the 23rd mine arrived On the 22nd. Many of my friends are a few yrs older then me so its good to know that there are other people my age to chat with.

alyce23

Hey mell, I'm 23 I've got two little ones a 4 year old girl and a 14 month old boy :-) inbox me if you ever wanna chat x

jacqui.x

I'm 19 with a son that's nearly 6 months. I'm keen to chat if anyone wants to :)