FEdeRAL

19 things that will drive Your OCD self insane

StinkyFeet

Awesome. Although the thing that bothers me most is that its titled "19 things...". Why not "20 things..."? Its supposed to be an EVEN number people!

BeeStrong

My DP has just said to me that I have OCD! Some of those pictures had me curling my toes because I couldn't fix them!

skylark

Only the plane tray table one and the microwave one really touched a nerve for me, but they REALLY push my buttons!

MagsJee

I'd notice all of those, the microwave really gets to me though.

"I have CDO - it's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order (as they should be)"

;)

Charlies Angel

Oh. I didn't realise I had OCD...

kabailz13

Love the microwave! My DH cannot stand to let it beep :p

Feral Grey Mare

Once I had seen the pencils, all the others just didn't register. There were just too many things wrong with the pencils - I'm probably going to dream about them now...the pencils...the pencils.....

The Old Feral

That really hurt :lol:

g_uzica

I'm usually OCD, but the capsules one I don't get... There was still a pattern to it and the pattern was replicated in both rows!!

Silver Girl

LOL! Scarily relatable ...

Can someone tell me what the microwave note says? The writing was too small for my screen.

Feral Grey Mare

I think it's because they're not all facing the same way, just like the pencils really except the pencils were not all in line and some of them weren't sharpened and some of them were the wrong way up and........

Froger

Is there a pathological opposite to OCD? Because I think I have it. Everything in those photos looked just the way I like it, lol.

FEdeRAL
LOL! Scarily relatable ...

Can someone tell me what the microwave note says? The writing was too small for my screen.

"Please clear any unused time off the microwave when you are finished. Some of us have O.C.D. and leftover times drives us crazy. Thanks!"

CallMeFeral
I'm usually OCD, but the capsules one I don't get... There was still a pattern to it and the pattern was replicated in both rows!!

This for me too.

What I hate is that things like microwave time never would have OCCURRED to me before... but now that it has...

Silver Girl

Thanks Leeloomina :)

~*Sharon*~

I am doing an art therapy group at the moment (as in, through a mental health program thing). I am the person who will sit there at various points through each group re-ordering the pastels and pencils to put them in colour order and make sure that the labels are straight.

Today I got to:

Oil Pastels (colour order and labels)

Grey Lead Sketch Pencils (light to dark grading and markings all straight)

Fine Liners (thickness order)

I also took over the job of cleaning out the paint trays (despite not using them myself) so that I could make sure they were all cleaned to my liking. :p

There is one reception person at my psychiatrist office that I avoid, because when she hands me my receipt (printed on an A4 piece of paper) she folds it in half... but she doesn't do it straight! She just randomly folds it somewhere approximating the middle! It HAS to be matched at the corners first, then folded EXACTLY across the middle of the page!

Ummm... I also need to have my DVD's and jigsaw boxes under the TV lined up exactly with the edge of the shelf, and straighten them whenever I notice they have been moved. I spend about 10 minutes arranging my fruit basket every time I buy more so that the arrangement is "random" enough, and there are not to many red apples or green apples grouped together.

Oddly enough, my diagnosis does not (to my knowledge) currently include OCD.

I am with the PP, though. The pills didn't bother me (the green and yellow ones) as there was still a pattern to them. The ones removed from the package in the wrong order did, though.

F.E.B.E
Awesome. Although the thing that bothers me most is that its titled "19 things...". Why not "20 things..."? Its supposed to be an EVEN number people!

Ha ha! That was my first thought too.