EBLeearne

WIN a multi-award winning, creative, musical DVD that the whole family can enjoy

EBLeearne

GingleBelliesDVD_Forum533x336.jpg?rand=1346799482318

We are giving you the opportunity to WIN one of 10 GiggleBellies™ Musical Adventures Volume #1 DVDs.

The fun loving characters will captivate your child’s imagination, stimulate their senses and provide them with hours of colourful and magical moments!

This music DVD is comprised of 9 animated music videos:

• The GiggleBelly Train

• Old MacDonald Had A Farm

• Wheels On The Bus

• Peanut

• ABC Superstar

• Web Footed Friends

• Jumping Monkeys

• Kooky Bird

• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

When used in the CD ROM drive of your computer, the DVD also includes: colouring pages, lyric sheets, MP3’s of all 9 songs to create your own music CD, and 2 GiggleBellie wallpapers.

The prize

10 GiggleBellies™ Musical Adventures Volume #1 DVDs valued at $22.95ea.

How to enter

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What would be your little ones favourite song to sing and dance along to and why would he/she love The GiggleBellies?“

HINT: why not visit www.animationave.com.au to learn more about The GiggleBellies.

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday 5 September 2012 until Wednesday 3 October 2012.

nikkibaby1

Definatly old macdonald had a farm. He has just learnt animal sounds and loves singing the eeieeiooo bit

tina-6

it would be the wheels on the bus he loves going on the bus bumpy ride to town he would love to win this so can watch all the time

Edited by tina-6

-river-

Twinkle twinkle little star, my boys love wiggling their fingers.

Daisies

My daughter would love twinkle twinkle little star she loves singing & loves dancing to music she takes her brothers CDs & turns up the radio

Mandy GRAHAM

My kids enjoy bopping along to Old MacDonald Had A Farm.

foxyjo_23

Bubble bee because that his favourite insect and love to sing and dance along with his bee toy.

Penny05

Old Macdonald Had A Farm give my baby smiles and giggles! With a LOVE of animals, colours, music and dancing, The GiggleBellies ticks every box!

Barefoot

Oooh, DS's first interaction with youtube was twinkle twinkle from gigglebellies. I know he would looove the DVD.

desiloo

The gigglebelly train because its so lively and fun and he loves the little creatures, so much to enjoy.

Edited by desiloo

wish*upon*a*star

Peanut- my DD loves the song and the purple elephant, she always smiles whenever she sees him

BabyMummaM

Old MacDonald Had a Farm - my baby boy loves animals and all the sounds they make, make him giggle! Ee-i-ee-i-O!!

cas1e

Wheels On The Bus as she loves this song, doing the actions and we have the book as well.

tracey-anne

We are giving you the opportunity to WIN one of 10 GiggleBellies™ Musical Adventures Volume #1 DVDs.

The fun loving characters will captivate your child’s imagination, stimulate their senses and provide them with hours of colourful and magical moments!

• The GiggleBelly Train

• Wheels On The Bus

• Peanut

• ABC Superstar

• Web Footed Friends

• Jumping Monkeys

• Kooky Bird

When used in the CD ROM drive of your computer, the DVD also includes: colouring pages, lyric sheets, MP3’s of all 9 songs to create your own music CD, and 2 GiggleBellie wallpapers.

The prize

How to enter

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What would be your little ones favourite song to sing and dance along to and why would he/she love The GiggleBellies?“

HINT: why not visit www.animationave.com.au to learn more about The GiggleBellies.

Competition commences Wednesday 5 September 2012 until Wednesday 3 October 2012.

tracey-anne

• The GiggleBelly Train

• Wheels On The Bus

• Peanut

• ABC Superstar

• Web Footed Friends

• Jumping Monkeys

• Kooky Bird

The prize

How to enter

peanut and he loves to giggle!

Xanadu25

The Gigglebellies rock to

Wheels On The Bus

Laughing, singing with all of us.

Bright colours, plenty of groove.

Dancing makes you want to move.

Guest KITTYKAT63

Web footed Freinds,as she pretends she has web feet and waddles around the house like a duck

Web footed Freinds,as she pretends she has web feet and waddles around the house like a duck

bree82

My bub loves to groove along

To pretty much any boppy song

His favourite though, I'd have to say

well... changes from day to day!!

Tiny Tink

Twinkle twinkle little star because she already knows the hand actions and its a calm catchy song :) she loves all the bright colours of the characters

Ploy

My son loves singing to all the wiggles songs. His most favourite is Fruit Salad as he makes a big sound 'Yummy Yummy' and rub his tummy at the same time.

VictoriaFos

• The GiggleBelly Train

• Wheels On The Bus

• Peanut

• ABC Superstar

• Web Footed Friends

• Jumping Monkeys

• Kooky Bird

The prize

How to enter

My 3 would love to dance along to Jumping Monkeys as that is what they are!! And who wouldn't love the GiggleBellies?

trixh

She loves Twinkle, twinkle little star. And what a fun way to sing it with the colourful gigglebellies.

neilandkathe

My little granddaughter loves Twinkle Twinkle Little Star; we watched it on Youtube and she would wave at the end and then ask for more.

mayj

Miss 3 said Kooky Bird because it has not been naughty to me lol I would have picked the jumping monkeys cos she's always jumping

smitzer

My son will have a ball

with the Jumping Monkeys song

it will be a blast

with him jumping right along