EBLeearne

Win Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D prizes

EBLeearne

MadagascarForumHeader.jpg?rand=1344993432495

You could win DreamWorks Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D merchandise in our giveaway.

Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe are still fighting to get home to their beloved Big Apple and of course, King Julien, Maurice and the Penguins are all along for the comedic adventure. Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover: a travelling circus, which they reinvent – Madagascar style.

ONLY AT THE MOVIES SEPTEMBER 13TH

Official Website: WWW.MADAGASCARMOVIE.COM.AU

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MADAGASCARAU

Twitter: #Madagascar3

:

Up for grabs we have some great DreamWorks Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D merchandise, including tents, mirrors and watches, for the film’s biggest fans.

Prize:

• First prize: A Madagascar tent ($75), mirror ($20), passport & luggage strap ($15), and watch ($10) first prize valued at $120

• Second prize: A Madagascar mirror ($20), passport & luggage strap ($15), and watch ($10) second prize valued at $45

• Third prize: 3 x Passport, strap & watch packs, each pack including a Madagascar passport & luggage strap ($15) and watch ($10) third prize packs valued at $25 each.

• Total prize being $240.00.

How to enter:

For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Who is your favourite Madagascar character and why?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Monday 3 September 2012 until Monday 1 October 2012.

MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE’S MOST WANTED © 2012 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.

Rachel70

Gloria because we look the same in a bikini :(

Bob-the-skull

the penguins... because they just have that devious nature whilst trying to be "cute and cuddly"

heather124

The penguins because they are funny for both kids and adults!

SuperD

We love Marty, because he is a good friend who stick with you in any situation.

mum2agem

Marty the Zebra, always the clown of the party and out to make people laugh with his silly wit.

Rockn

I love Melman, have always loved him, funny, cheeky, so tall and handsome...if I was a giraffe, I would want to be his girlfriend! :D

onnie78

king Julien and happy go thinking about life and his crazy dancing styles always makes me laugh

Daisy Chain

Marty, because he keeps the scary dreams away from my 5yo son.

Xanadu25

Ever the optimist

Is the zebra called Marty

Life isn't black and white

For this life of the party.

BexLJ

The penguins because they remind me of my son cute and cuddly, but there is always a master plan being hatched in that cute little brain of his, oh and when he gets caught he gives you that but Im cute look.

oozzle

GLORIA! Yeah, so we share the same physique..

She has that SPUNK that's hard to beat..

A happy, chubby, chunky gal...

I'd love to have GLORIA as my pal!

ZombieFerretOfDoom

Rico the penguin. Because he is basically a black and white version of my daughter. With a beak. And dynamite.

Ka-boom???

Bigfatbum

Melman, the only person/giraffe who can self diagnose better then my mother and mother in law

KateBan

Who can not love a stripey zebra? Marty is our all time fav!

Simply Me

The Penguins are just soooooo funnnnny! They know exactly what it takes to get out of sticky situation. Reminds me of my younger son.

chel2505

You could win DreamWorks Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D merchandise in our giveaway.

Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe are still fighting to get home to their beloved Big Apple and of course, King Julien, Maurice and the Penguins are all along for the comedic adventure. Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover: a travelling circus, which they reinvent – Madagascar style.

:

Up for grabs we have some great DreamWorks Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D merchandise, including tents, mirrors and watches, for the film’s biggest fans.

Prize:

• First prize: A Madagascar tent ($75), mirror ($20), passport & luggage strap ($15), and watch ($10) first prize valued at $120

• Second prize: A Madagascar mirror ($20), passport & luggage strap ($15), and watch ($10) second prize valued at $45

• Third prize: 3 x Passport, strap & watch packs, each pack including a Madagascar passport & luggage strap ($15) and watch ($10) third prize packs valued at $25 each.

How to enter:

For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Who is your favourite Madagascar character and why?”

chel2505

Maurice, King Julien's advisor, because he is skeptical and wise and patiently puts up with King Julien's antics no matter how ridiculous.

Dowto

Melman is my number one,

A hypochondriac if I've ever seen one,

But always makes me laugh,

His wit always hits the mark!

DylJayBen's Mum

King Julien I get all my dance moves from him.... I like to move it move it :excite:

Millien
14881289[/url]']

:

Prize:

How to enter:

Millien

We love Alex the Lion because he is strong, in charge and not scared of anything, except the tiger from the circus, who calls him the lioness!

fairybaby05

We love Marty

He's such a smarty

stripes are so cool

sips water from pool

cute bite on his bum

love to be his chum

Guest sixthsense

G.L.O.R.I.A.!

Cos we like them thick; we like them chunky :-)

cas1e

King Julian!! "Which of you is attracted to me?" I am! I love his funny quotes, his wild parties, cool tunes and royalty status!