EBLeearne

Win a Disney Magic Lamp

EBLeearne

Disneylamps_Forum533x336.jpg?rand=1343193264121

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two Disney Magic Lights for your child’s room.

These magic lights - magic because THE CHARACTERS EYES MAGICALLY “OPEN” when the light is switched on TO KEEP WATCH and BRING COMFORT throughout the night - also add a classic decorative touch to any child’s bedroom. Available in two different models, a traditional lamp shaped design or a conical lamp design; they are perfect for children from three years of age onwards.

Prize:

2 x Disney Princess light valued at $39.95

2 x Winnie the Pooh light valued at $39.95

Total prize value is $159.80

How to enter

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:

“Tell us why your child would love to win a Tee-Zed Magic Table lamp? Is it the magic, comfort factor or fun Disney characters that would make them a real hit?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday 22 August 2012 until Wednesday 19 September 2012.

ozbilby

My eldest daughter would love it because of the "magic" factor. She would love seeing the eyes open and think it's amazing.

Stace1979

Its the Pooh bear that she would love! - her whole room is pooh and she wont sleep without a night light

;)

giggleandhoot

both my girls would think it's magic! though mummy knows like all princesses they need a shining light to watch over them ;)

*JJ*
A combination of comfort and Princesses would make this Tee-Zed Lamp both perfect and magical for my girl that loves her night lights :D

-river-

My daughter would love the magic and the Disney characters because she is a real princess and loves magic.

Velocinag

My little princess would love the bright Disney characters (especially the princesses) and be intrigued by the magic when she gets older!

Mandy GRAHAM

My son is learning to read and would use this lamp at night for exactly that.

Rockn

my daughter is obsessed with princesses at the moment and is still getting used to being in a new house since we moved, she would love this for her room.

sophiasmum

My daughter is a big fan of all the Disney princesses so she would love one of these lamps for her room.

Taffyk

My daughter, Belle, is a big fan of the Disney princesses. A lamp would be comforting and a fantastic addition to her room.

noysee

My son would love this lamp for the magic factor. He's really intrigued by the idea of fairies, wizards and magical creatures at the moment.

snazz

Teaching magic imagination at such a young age is truly magical!

kirsty129

This would seriously help my toddler overcome her fear of the dark and going to sleep....she would have her friends in the bedroom this way!!!!

kirsty129

This would seriously help my toddler overcome her fear of the dark and going to sleep....she would have her friends in the bedroom this way!!!!

KathfromOz

Shed living, ceilings open to high roof lights, Granddaughter 3 can't settle without them now.

These're the answer. Comfort and whimsy builds courage and belonging.

Leoniea
Disneylamps_Forum533x336.jpg?rand=1343193264121

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two Disney Magic Lights for your child’s room.

These magic lights - magic because THE CHARACTERS EYES MAGICALLY “OPEN” when the light is switched on TO KEEP WATCH and BRING COMFORT throughout the night - also add a classic decorative touch to any child’s bedroom. Available in two different models, a traditional lamp shaped design or a conical lamp design; they are perfect for children from three years of age onwards.

Prize:

2 x Disney Princess light valued at $39.95

2 x Winnie the Pooh light valued at $39.95

Total prize value is $159.80

How to enter

For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:

“Tell us why your child would love to win a Tee-Zed Magic Table lamp? Is it the magic, comfort factor or fun Disney characters that would make them a real hit?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition commences Wednesday 22 August 2012 until Wednesday 19 September 2012.

GrubSy

Our twins would be captivated by the magic lamps (and their mother would appreciate the extra light in the middle of the night!)

stephvel

Its everything that makes it special but the Magical eyes is what Im sure my Toddler will love most.

Dragonflyangel13

We'd love this gorgeous Winnie the Pooh light, so my gorgeous little boy won't be so scared at night!

Edited by Dragonflyangel13

SuperD

It is the magic factor for my eldest boy. And for the little one it will be the comfort factor as he still needs conforting even thou he is nearly 1.

nesral

She would love this as its so pretty and girly and may even be able to get to sleep at night by herself

nicrogla@bigpond.net.au

julieregan

It would have to be the fun Disney characters and being magic too my daughters loves to experiment with new things very curious :mellow:

fjb

My lil one would be MESMERISED watching the magic of the eyes opening!! come to think of it ...so would I!

shelj81

My 18mth old daughter Gracie would love the Winnie the Pooh lamp. She feels comforted by her Disney companions AND has a huge obsession with lights at the moment - I think she'd just love this! (Oh, and it would look gorgeous in her room too!)