Sign in to follow this  
1miss2littlemen

Cravings....

1miss2littlemen

I am still having them....... Is anyone still having them?

I am really wanting KFC and honey chicken all at the same time LOL and last night I was craving a devon sandwich?? LOL

LOL so are you still having cravings? what are you craving??

baysmummy_21

The last couple of days it has been popcorn!

DH has been making pot after pot of popcorn lol!! I dont want microwave stuff or already popped out of a packet, must be fresh! Gotta stop it though cause I am having too much salt on it.

baysmummy_21

double post.

Edited by baysmummy_21

meggielou1977

I don't have any cravings but I cannot seem to bring myself to eat chicken at the moment which is strange as it was a staple in my diet, but for the last 2 weeks I just do want to even cook it lol :D

flamingodancer
I don't have any cravings but I cannot seem to bring myself to eat chicken at the moment which is strange as it was a staple in my diet, but for the last 2 weeks I just do want to even cook it lol :D

I'm exactly the same! My only true aversion has been chicken. I forced myself to take a bite of some butter chicken but I spat it out and spent a few minutes gagging and retching. Ew. Lesson learned, the baby does not want chicken!

Nene1*

I had a real bad craving for chicken green curry about a week ago. I wanted it so bad that when we got it take away it didn't make it home I scoffed it down in the car lol

(feral)epg

Complete opposite - normally don't eat chicken at all - hate the texture - but went through a few weeks where I was just constantly thinking about bbq chicken and ate it obsessively for about a fortnight.

Normally I'm vegetarian for about 13 days a fortnight - but have been really feeling that I need to eat meat recently but after a few meat meals that settles.

No really weird cravings yet. Maybe oranges. Can't wait to torture DP about some really bizarre frantic need in the middle of the night!

amyc1981

Uhh ... donuts. Something I would never have let myself have pre-pregnancy - last week I did two runs to the shops and had two donuts each time. I have put a reign on myself though, as that cannot lead to anything good!! I told myself I could do that once a week, if I really wanted to.

Chocolate - but thats nothing new to me.

And savoury things - like fresh crusty bread, pastries (but am limiting these).

I have been better lately at telling myself these things are not doing the baby or me any good! And making sure I include more fruit and veg also.

I have gone off meat completely - never been a big meat eater, but now can't stomach it, except for fish and chicken.

And I wish I had gone off coffee, but no such luck!

Edited by amyc1981

TaGB

Can't get enough fresh orange juice - but it has to have pulp. Am going through a 2 litre bottle every couple of days.

.MrsM.

anything acidic. sucking on lemons, drowning things in vinegar. and lots of salt...wonder what all that means?! :huh:

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements