.MrsM.

where are you sleep? (due feb '13 group)

.MrsM.

before pregnancy, i was a night owl, late to bed, 11 o'clock wasn't unusual. now i am really tired, so am in bed asleep by 830pm, which is fine - i understand that i need to rest more.

but my problem is that i keep waking up at 330am and not going back to sleep. and its driving me mad! its a cycle that is just making me more tired, which is hard working on my feet full time. ive been laying in bed, hoping that im still getting some rest even thought im not asleep. althought this morning i couldn't stand it and got up at 430am after laying there for an hour...

ive tried going to bed a bit later, hoping to push back the time ill wake up, but that hasn't worked.

i suppose this is part vent, part am i alone?? (im almost 14wks)

Natttmumm

I had a similar thing but it's stopped now. It was so annoying so I know how you feel. Hang in there should stop soon.

BJBubbles

Oh it's just torture, isn't it???

I struggled for well over a month - to get to sleep or to stay asleep. I would sleep without a problem during the day though :wacko: I work for myself, so I would just give in and nap for about 2 hours each afternoon. Did nothing for my productivity, but helped a little.

Last week, I turned a corner though, and I am sleeping really well! I could still sleep all day though :rofl:

Hope you get some well deserved rest soon!

xoxo

Lolpigs

Oh yeah I go through cycles atm, weeks where I will sleep well, and weeks where I will be up 4 -5 times a night and wake p feeling like I haven't been asleep at all.

I try not to sleep during the day as that makes it worse. Hang in there, you do eventually get some good sleep... till third tri anyway, then it gets all crappy again in my experience LOL

(feral)epg

First trimester through to 14 weeks was constantly exhausted - then wide awake all night!

Just had 2 week holiday - very active during the day, and slept so soundly at night (well - except for the twice nightly wee run) - even in a tent. Think being really tired out helps lots, as does being nice and relaxed. Not sure if I can replicate these conditions now I'm back to work!