needs to get out

Swisse advertising making me stabby

needs to get out

Atrocious song is atrocious! Does anyone like that nasty synthesiser? :angry:

Edited by Jillian_10

Fifteenyears

My seven year old does!

This Olympics is really is first foray into the world of television advertising. He's also a bit obsessed with the 'Down Under' Telstra ad, and when I played he original song for him he said that it wasn't as cool as the TV version.

F.E.B.E

I liked it the first 5000 times.

Amica

I'm sick to death of them all. Jeep 'Don't Hold Back', The Swiss 'Ain't No Stopping Me' ones and the Cathy Freeman one. This Olympics has been so unenjoyable and those repeated ads have a lot to do with my frustration.

Edited by Bek+3

RichardParker

I like it.

wish*upon*a*star
I liked it the first 5000 times.

me too! A tad over it now....

Praetor VitaeChel

The Swisse advert was played throughout the Tour de France as well.. I didn't like it to begin with and it makes me want to throw things at the TV now.

cinnabubble

I downloaded it for my five year old when she got 100% in her spelling test.

Don't tell DoCS.

Neeps

Highly annoying but definitely preferable to the Kmart ad. Apparently only motherly types shop at Kmart.

Silver Girl
Highly annoying but definitely preferable to the Kmart ad. Apparently only motherly types shop at Kmart.

I agree about the Kmart ads. So patronising!

I find the Swisse ad quite catchy and not annoying, but then I've seen it only a handful of times.

Mrs Darcy

I actually don't mind it…DS has been singing it quite a bit. There are certainly worse ads at the moment. ie Coles and Jeep ads!!

Totally agree with the Kmart call. I can't stand any of the Kmart ads. (I also hate any ads with a mother type that starts by saying "as a busy mum…" That make me :angry:)

mards

My DS requests us to get Swisse brand fish oil - as YOU'L do better on swisse - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Three Of Hearts

I heard it the first time and thought it was catchy, but 2 hours later was very over it and changed to Foxtel as its not on as much!!

But I've come to realize its not the worst. How about...

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I love you.

:rofl:

casime

The Big Brother ads and the Howzat ads. Waaaaaay too much over saturation. People will be sick of it before it even starts.

katpaws

The Olympics Swisse ads are at least better than the ones played during The Voice that featured Delta and a guy on strong medication.

Niamh23

The Cathy Freeman ads are creepy...I can't even remember what they are advertising?!

FuzzyMum

But I've come to realize its not the worst. How about...

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I love you.

:rofl:

Yes! Glad I'm not the only one. For just the pure annoying ability of sticking in the mind like the proverbial to a blanket, that one is on top at the moment for me.

Blondiebear

Ugh yes, sickening.

I like the Cathy Freeman one! Can't remember what it's advertising though.