TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Fairfax Media Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 29th March 2015 at 10.0apm (AEDT) and concludes on Wednesday 18th April 2015 at 5.00pm (AEST).
- To enter, complete the entry form and upload your photo then in 25 words or less tell us the story behind the build.
- The photo you use should be your own, and you permit Essential Baby and LEGO® to use your image in promotion of this competition.
- Entries (including winner) into the competition is limited to one (1) entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older. Winners will be contacted via email.
- Entries submitted will be reviewed. The top ten (10) entries will be deemed the prize winners and will be judged according to the best and most creative entries. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the prize winner.
- All entries become the property of Essential Baby and cannot be returned.
- The prize winners will be notified by email after 20th April 2015.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
Ten packs are up for grabs and each one includes (value: $112.96):
* 1 x 10615 My First Tractor, RRP $22.99
* 1 x 10587 Café, RRP $29.99
* 1 x 10590 Airport, RRP $29.99
* 1 x 10558 Number Train, RRP $29.99
Total Prize Pool : $1129.60
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter or is unable to attend the event, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- In the event that a prize winner cannot be contacted, and all reasonable effort is made to locate the winner, the original prize winner will forfeit the prize and a redraw or judging will take place. The judging will take place on 16 June 2015.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- Fairfax Media Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter is Fairfax Media Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd, (ABN: 34 087 887 456) of Level 4, 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.