Nigerian Baby Names
Congratulations on expecting a new baby! We have over 20,000 baby names listed below to help you choose the perfect name for your new arrival.
Name and Meaning
- To know her is to love her (add to favourites)
- Girl who drives out beautiful women (add to favourites)
- General rejoicing (add to favourites)
- Double joy (add to favourites)
- To find joy (add to favourites)
- Peace (add to favourites)
- God is spelndid (add to favourites)
- Born at night (add to favourites)
- Rainmaker (add to favourites)
- God is with me (add to favourites)
- King of fire (add to favourites)
- First of twins (add to favourites)
- Wealth, riches (add to favourites)
- My prosperity has come (add to favourites)
- Majestic trunk (add to favourites)
- Favoured by God (add to favourites)
- Honour confers a crown (add to favourites)
- Born during a journey (add to favourites)
3 Ways to Find a Baby Name
Browse our full list of baby names.
Have something in mind?
Search for a baby name.
Look up a baby name
If you already have a name in mind, enter it below to find out what it means.
Baby Name Inspiration List
- Hot baby name trends for 2014
- Floral notes: Azelia, Blossom, Camellia, Daisy, Florence, Heather, Jasmine, Lily, Poppy, Rossa, Violet
- Hawiian Inspiration: Alani, Kaili, Oliana...
- Anders, Hardy, Ozi, Quinlan, Vallen: meaning strong & courageous
- Get feedback in the Baby Names forum
- Most Popular baby names for 2013
Baby names, tips and advice
Search thousands of baby boy and baby girls names online with Essential Baby. With over 22,000 baby names to choose from, Essential Baby offers all the information and resources you need to find the perfect baby name to suit your family. Some of the current popular and traditional baby names that have consistently appeared in the Australian top 100 lists of baby names over the years include Jack, William, Joshua, Lachlan, Thomas, James and Cooper for boy names and Mia, Chloe, Charlotte, Isabella, Emily, Olivia, Sophie, Jessica and Hannah for girls names.