Cambodian Baby Names
Congratulations on expecting a new baby! We have over 20,000 baby names listed below to help you choose the perfect name for your new arrival.
Name and Meaning
- Full moon (add to favourites)
- Moon (add to favourites)
- Best (add to favourites)
- Mountain (add to favourites)
- Flower (add to favourites)
- Seven colours (add to favourites)
- Gold. Can be a name for either gender (add to favourites)
- Angel (add to favourites)
- Golden coloured (add to favourites)
- Lucky (add to favourites)
- Wind (add to favourites)
- A rainy season of South-east Asia (add to favourites)
- Chance (add to favourites)
3 Ways to Find a Baby Name
Browse our full list of baby names.
Have something in mind?
Search for a baby name.
Look up a baby name
If you already have a name in mind, enter it below to find out what it means.
Baby Name Inspiration List
- Hot baby name trends for 2014
- Floral notes: Azelia, Blossom, Camellia, Daisy, Florence, Heather, Jasmine, Lily, Poppy, Rossa, Violet
- Hawiian Inspiration: Alani, Kaili, Oliana...
- Anders, Hardy, Ozi, Quinlan, Vallen: meaning strong & courageous
- Get feedback in the Baby Names forum
- Most Popular baby names for 2013
Baby names, tips and advice
Search thousands of baby boy and baby girls names online with Essential Baby. With over 22,000 baby names to choose from, Essential Baby offers all the information and resources you need to find the perfect baby name to suit your family. Some of the current popular and traditional baby names that have consistently appeared in the Australian top 100 lists of baby names over the years include Jack, William, Joshua, Lachlan, Thomas, James and Cooper for boy names and Mia, Chloe, Charlotte, Isabella, Emily, Olivia, Sophie, Jessica and Hannah for girls names.