Generations of Wiggles fans will have their chance to farewell Murray, Greg and Jeff at the end of the year when the trio perform their last Australian concerts.
The Wiggles confirmed on Monday that their Celebration Tour will head home in November and December.
Having spent 2012 travelling through Asia, the US, Canada, Ireland, the UK and New Zealand, The Wiggles will return to Australia to send off three of the original four Wiggles.
For Murray Cook, Greg Page and Jeff Fatt the Australian leg of the world tour will be the last time the trio will don their coloured skivvies and perform on stage.
The Red, Yellow and Purple Wiggles announced in May that 2012 would be their final year of touring together.
They are passing on their famous skivvies to a new generation of performers and will work behind the scenes in creative roles for the Wiggles franchise.
Blue Wiggle Anthony (Field) will continue driving in the Big Red Car alongside newcomers Emma Watkins, Lachlan Gillespie and Simon Pryce.
"We've been entertaining children around the world for 21 years and it's important that we plan for the future so that The Wiggles can keep wiggling in the years to come," Murray said in a statement.
Tickets for The Wiggles Celebration Tour will go on sale on Monday, August 27.
THE WIGGLES CELEBRATION TOUR DATES
- November 17 - Derwent Entertainment Centre, Hobart
- November 18 - Silverdome, Launceston
- November 24 & 25 - Perth Arena
- November 29 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- December 1 & 2 - Rod Lover Arena, Melbourne
- December 5 - AIS Arena, Canberra
- December 8 & 9 - All Phones Arena, Sydney
- December 12 - Newcastle Entertainment Centre
- December 15 & 16 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- December 19 - Wollongong Entertainment Centre
- December 22 & 23 - Sydney Entertainment Centre