Here is a quick & easy quiche to make.. No more stuffing around with stupid pastry making.. Thats if you don't have the time.
3/4 Cup of Pastry Mix
1 1/2 Cups Of Milk
And anything else you might like to add, ie spinach, corn, peas, carrots, diced tomatoes etc..
* Preheat oven at 180 degrees
* Combine pastry mix, eggs, and milk. Mix until it gets a little thick, not too thick thou.
* Add all other ingredients, (except cheese) Mix Well
* Pour into quiche or shallow oven dish. Make sure dish is greased
* Sprinkle grated cheese over top and cook in over at 180 for approx. 1hr.
* Test by sticking skewer in if it comes out clean it's cooked.