Hi ladies Paula
- I hope all is well with you. Spotting is so scary, isn't it? I remember having some light spotting at about 15 weeks last time and I completely panicked. Glad it seems to have stopped for now. Fingers crossed it stays that way.purplestone
- I've got a wedding to go to in April when I will be 30 weeks (DH's brother and his fiance) and I am already looking for a dress to wear
I'm hoping to be able to pick something up in the sales after Christmas - that would be ideal for me. Congrats to your friend on a baby girl - what beautiful news
Oh and I can't believe that other message you got from that other person - what on earth do they mean "Did you plan it this way?!" Are you sure they aren't having a joke with you? Otherwise they're seriously unhinged Beck
- I cry when I throw up too
I know exactly the feeling.Rach
- I've been calling my baby "Bean" too because of how it looked at the dating scan
They really do look like little beans! I hope your scar doesn't keep hurting too badly at the scans. I had a grumpy sonographer as well. Don't you hate it - you go in there thinking "Just show a healthy baby please" and they sit there with a face like death for twenty agonising minutes and then look at you and say, completely emotionless, "Well, it all looks good". I always feel like saying "Well, could you tell your face please?!"Sally
- I agree, if you've got a healthy diet, you shouldn't need the vitamins. My diet isn't as healthy as it should be
So I am taking Elevit. I have no problems with them and actually, last time, they kept me healthy the entire pregnancy - I didn't get one cold that winter and I couldn't believe it, usually I suffer terribly. Hoping that they will keep me boosted this time too. I've been taking them sporadically ever since I had DD because I'm still breastfeeding her.Julie
- I have baby brain too. I forget the stupidest things.Kelly
- I really, really hope you get some relief from the MS, very soon. It must be so debilitating to have that and have to work outside the home. I'm thinking of you.zibble
- I think those pregnancy hormones can cause pretty much anything
I have been on both ends of that spectrum - been all blocked up for a couple of weeks, and then the opposite. Today I am actually suffering pretty badly with cramps and the runs - it's awful. I am meant to be at a first birthday party right now for a little guy from our church and I've had to stay home because I feel so rotten
I really wanted to see DD and all the little babies playing at the park too. Oh well, at least the birthday boy's mum knows I'm UTD, so she will understand Sarah
- happy birthday to Hayden! What a milestone - turning 5. I have two nieces that age (well, one is now six but I still can't believe they've turned five! Haha!) and it is exceptionally special. I hope he has a wonderful day and a great big fun party today!Nat
- I've got a friend in her third trimester now and the poor thing is suffering terribly with the heat! I am with you - winter babies all the way!Kristie
- what a gorgeous DD you have, and she looks as proud as punch in her costume Penny
- welcome to the group! Double trouble coming your way - congratulations! As for having babies number 5 & 6 - you go girl
Oh and massive congratulations on giving up the smokes - that is wonderful! All the best!
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
As I said earlier, I feel like crap today
Hoping this crampy feeling eases soon, and I feel normal again. No spotting or anything sinister. Just crap feeling.
DH has taken DD to the park for a birthday party so I am going to go and lie down on the couch for a while. I think I might be a bit dehydrated so I might have a hydralite ice block too - cool me down on this hot day!