Welcome back *-*Spice*-*
Glad your move is ok - sorry to hear you've all been sick - know that feeling all to well atm
! New cars are devine huh?! Look forward to hearing all about how everything is going when you get a computer that works! xxxbubsy
- how is your DH's face? I have to say he has gorgeous eyes!
Looks a bit like a cyst to me but I can't imagine why it would come up & down. Cysts normally stay put don't they?! Best bet is to drag his butt to a Dr i reckon. Good luck with that Melly
- beautiful pics! So cute! Nice to hear from you!Morts
- good on ya for putting your foot down to MORE visitors! Like you feel like entertaining, cleaning up and playing hostess atm
!! I sooo know what you mean about wishing for a break when the kids at your feet and then missing them like crazy when they're not at your feet?!
One of the weird parts of motherhood!Sarzy & Max
on the sleeping through! good work! May it continue for ever!!! Delbo
hiya! saw a bit of that mark phillapoopoo show and thought
??? Maybe I didn't see enough - but it didn't grab me at all...update on us
- thanks for your well wishes - I think
we have ALL turned the corner so to speak! The kids sound much healthier today - not coughing as much - and arguing with me so must be better
, My face swelling has pretty much gone, the coldsore/scab/festering pit of muck has dried up (i metho'd it
thanks for the tip Nadine ) - I have a head cold/sinus thing happening, but nothing I can't handle. So yeah, I think by the time the weekend is over we'll be back to health! Weekend plans
- DH is building a play area in the backyard. My DH has a bad habit of making everything 100 times stronger then it needs to be, bigger then it needs to be and concreted a metre into the ground, so consequently, this cubby/playground/slide thing has been the subject of many discussions
of late. It has been scaled down THREE times now, because of me studying his plans & drawings very closely and questioning every single measurement
, so we are ending up with a two platform, swinging bridge & 2.5mtr slide play centre. In the colours of blue, yellow, lime green & purple. Complete with shade sale (yet to be made)... I did have grand plans of one of those round trampolines for the boys for christmas, but it is not looking like it will fit into the area beside the play centre
. Time will tell. Now for this monstrosity to be errected, we have a bobcat coming at 7AM, we need to remove and replant our orange tree, dig the 8 holes for the playcentre thing (6 for the footings & 2 for the outer shade sale poles), he will then errect it (it bolts together), concrete it in and bobs your uncle.
I keep joking that the neighbours will think we are opening a daycare centre because it will look like a public park's playground or something....
It is going right beside DH's shed in the back corner of our main backyard - so shouldn't be too obstrusive
we kind of have two backyards - the shed/play area one that I can see from the kitchen and the other one that has the pool/entertainment area & access to the park etc etc. So I will show you before, during & after photos of the construction.
Hence I'm imagining I'll be busy tomorrow. Holding posts, getting drinks & smoko, keeping Daniel away from the wet concrete etc etc etc!!
I'm going to try to do some scrapping tonight while my elbow is feeling ok. Both the big boys (DH & N) are watching the Cowboys vs Broncos footy game, so they are settled onto the couch!
Take care all - sorry i didn't get back to either of you today Stacey
- I basically slept all day cause MIL came over to watch the boys! Will PROMISE to catch up on the weekend. I have 59emails to read and reply too! 59 for god's sake! I only had the computer off for a day & a half!
Hello to everyone else
stay warm & sleep tight